Make GIMP 2.10 work as Photoshop
- I start from the very beginning, so when you are new to photo editing, that's no problem! And I will show you how to configure GIMP 2.10 to make it look and act as Photoshop!
- This free course consists of the first two sections of my course 'The Ultimate GIMP 2.10 Guide'.
- The course is made for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Linux user? Please contact me for special instructions :)
In the course you will learn:
How to install GIMP 2.10
How to configure GIMP 2.10 to make it work as Photoshop
How to improve and correct photographs
How to professionally make Levels, Curves, Hue-Saturation, and Contrast adjustments
How to work with layers
Everything about brushes, and using a tablet
Color theory, and why this is important for correcting photographs
Do you want to have an image manipulation program that looks and acts like Photohop? And do you want this program to be free?
Do you want step by step, easy to follow instructions, taught by an instructor that has worked for more than 15 years with Photoshop professionally?
Then this course is for you!
You will not only have lifetime access to this course, but you can also aks me questions! I will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to professionally improve photographs.
- 02:10Installing Gimp
- 05:50Installing plugins
- 03:444) Exploring Gimp's User Interface
Udemy doesn't allow free courses to be updated anymore, so for my LATEST 7-hour Gimp 2.10 course, you can use the link to my new YouTube channel. To get to the link, click on my Instructor picture (you will see a hand if you hold your mouse above my image) to get to my 'INSTRUCTOR' page. Now you will see at the right a 'YouTube' button. If you click on it, you are brought to my new YouTube channel with the latest Gimp 2.10 lectures!
Hi, my name is Bernard 't Hooft. I have a passion for photo editing, and a passion for GIMP, the free and open source photo editing program. I have over 15 years of experience with professional photo editing, and teach photo editing with GIMP at the VolksUniversiteit in the Netherlands. Now I have gathered my knowledge into four great GIMP courses.