Make Quick & Easy Websites, Social Media Graphics & Video
What you'll learn
- Make stunning and professional-looking websites, web images, web videos, and social media graphics the quick and easy way using free online tools
- Know how to plan a web site and make images web-ready and high quality
- Take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
- Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful free tools Wix, Canva, Stencil, InVideo, Audacity, and Gimp
- Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product
- Create a quick and dirty, yet persuasive promo video using simple iMovie trailer templates in just 1 hour
- Make a quick and easy, yet persuassive web video using the free web-based program InVideo
- Understand how to create and use voiceovers in your videos, as well as how to be up and running quickly converting, editing, and transforming audio using the free program Audacity.
- This course requires no special equipment aside from a computer and appropriate tools like the free programs Gimp, Canva, or Stencil for images, the free online tools Wix or WordPress for making websites, and the free tools Audacity and Invideo for making sound and video projects.
Are you ready to take charge and learn quick and easy methods for creating and editing powerful websites, web images, social media graphics, and web videos like a professional in just a few hours?
Whether you are an entrepreneur, employee, content creator, teacher, author, or social media maven, over the last few years it has become CRUCIAL to know how to do a little bit of everything online.
With this beginner's masterclass as your guide, you'll learn how to confidentially and professionally create and manage your OWN website as well as unique images, web videos, and social media graphics for your website, blog, eCourse, eBook, presentations, or social media pages.
-No design skills required.
-No expensive software required.
-Beginners and busy people welcome.
Save time, money, and sanity by learning how to finally make your own website, images, and media without having to always pay someone else to do them for you.
In this course you will learn:
Easy and quick ways to create professional websites, web & social media graphics, and videos for the web and social media in minutes using free online tools
How to take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
Learn the most essential and useful tools in Canva, Stencil, Wix, InVideo and the freeware imaging program Gimp
Understand how to get free images, music, and video for your projects that you can use worry-free every time
Absorb the most important design principles as we work together making real websites, images, videos, and social media graphics for real clients
Understand how to better choose and organize type, images, colors, and layout in your designs
See how to schedule and deliver graphics through the free social media post-planning tool, Buffer.
Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product.
Gain FREE access to the course, Make an Easy Promo Video in 1 Hour: iMovie Spotlight.
Create a quick and dirty, yet persuasive promo video using InVideo.
This course was created especially for complete beginners as well as people who fight with technology who want to gain new and valuable digital imaging skills and web design skills that can be used every day. You can watch and follow along with me as I show you through case studies for actual client s how I make professional-looking social media graphics and web images using the free online tools Canva and Stencil and easy, code-free/fuss-free websites using the powerful free tool Wix. You'll also learn how to make the most essential image fixes and edits using the free program Gimp as well as the trial version of Adobe Photoshop. I'll also show you how to make easy and effective web videos using InVideo. Also as a special bonus, you'll learn how to use simple iMovie trailer templates to make professional and effective promo videos in just 1 hour.
I'm a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and an Associate Professor of Digital Media who recently taught for universities, international schools, and NGOs in Myanmar from 2016-2019. I co-founded and directed the Film and Digital Media Program at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I'm now living in Lilongwe, Malawi and am a Digital Media and Animation Specialist for The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA Malawi).
Since 2000 I've been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this course and join our growing learning community! Click the "Take This Course" button in the upper right corner and let's get started building your new web and image creation skills today.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners, design and web novices, and people who fight with computers and technology will get A LOT out of this course
- People with little to no budget for web hosting, domain names, imaging programs, and web/graphic design services should take this course
- This course was designed especially for busy people who want to be up and running ASAP
- Those looking for an in depth course on web or graphic design or a full tutorial on specific software programs should NOT take this course. This courses gets you up and running using the most effective tools and does NOT get into ALL the tools and features of each specific program.
My goal is to empower ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
I’m an American/Portuguese award-winning artist/educator helping empower ordinary people around the globe to communicate and tell their own stories through a variety of media. I create dynamic content for clients including UNFPA, UNICEF, The World Food Programme, Children International, The Aid Myanmar Society, and The American University of Myanmar.
I have 19+ years of experience teaching digital media and creating innovative programs for secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate students as well as adults and children with no formal education in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. I’ve also been teaching tens of thousands of online students through online learning platforms since 2014.
I’m an Associate Professor of Digital Media who recently taught for universities, international schools, and NGOs in Myanmar from 2016-2019. I co-founded and directed the Film and Digital Media Program at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I'm now living in Lilongwe, Malawi and am a Digital Media and Animation Specialist for The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA Malawi).
My animated films have screened in galleries and museums worldwide and in more than 75 international film festivals where they have frequently won “Best Animated Short.”
I received my MFA from Pratt Institute in Computer Graphics and Interactive Media and also hold a BFA in Painting from Massachusetts College of Art and Design.
I love taking complex topics and making them simple.
What can I help you with today?