Make Awesome Music Videos Without Filming a Thing
- This course uses video software that uses a 30 day free trial, but will cost $35-$50 for continued use
- This course is for PC users only
If you are a music producer/songwriter/marketer who has music to market and wants to make original, trendy, and eye-catching music videos without having to film a thing, this is the course for you.
In this course you will learn:
- How to take existing video footage and mangle it into a completely original and awesome looking video element for your videos
- How to use easily pro-level video editing software to make perfectly synced videos to your music
- How to create and manipulate text so that your message or artist name can be prominently and creatively in peoples faces
- How to animate elements so that your videos are dynamic and never boring
- How to use colors and blend, merge and transform them as your video goes on
- How to wow people with amazing videos that accompany your music
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to create appealing videos to accompany music
- 2 questionsIntro Quiz
Hi I'm Steve. I have been a content creator online since 2005 helping others to improve their skills in areas ranging from business to hardware to audio to graphics. I've written books, created training videos, done hundreds of podcasts and really get a kick out of seeing others do better in life with new knowledge learned. Who wouldn't?
And if you want to know how to podcast, I'm your guy. I've been having great success in podcasting since starting my first show from scratch in 2008 which has now boomed into full podcasting network complete with 6 shows, that gets over 50,000 downloads a month.
As far as multimedia, I have been cranking out products since the first time I heard the word "Photoshop!" I create all my own graphics, music and videos for my own sites and projects. I've learned a thing or two (or three), through the years and I'd love to help you sharpen your graphic, video, and audio skills so you can make the coolest content.
When anyone asks me what the trick is to being successful online I tell them "Be Awesome." That's my best advice; simple but true. If you just be awesome you will stand out from the sea of content out there (mostly crap) and get noticed. I have the knowledge of what it takes to help you "be awesome" and create amazing products. Let me share that knowledge with you!