Learn App. making with Python like script for multiplatform
- There are no requirements for this course, but students can use e-book for aditional information.
Learn programming fundamentals of Python style programming. Easy and simple start with Python like script for application and game making.
First, you will learn some basic programing consents. How to declare and use integer and string variable, and how to declare call and use functions. After that you will learn how to script code text labels and buttons.
All of learned will be later used to create simple application.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners for application or game making.
- 10:52Variables, functions, programing style
- 02:55Create text label and create button
- 00:24Useful links
- 02:25Create random number integer variable
- 02:53Working with string - simple app
- 01:29How to support this free course
Marijo is computer teacher with more than twenty years of experience. He teach in computer schools operating systems, office, css3, html, java script ... Programming language like c, c++, and visual basic are part of his teaching road. He also make and teach about making games in different gaming engines. Godot is his game engine number one.
As a book writer, Mario has written several books on the topic of Godot game engine, such as: GDScript, Making games with GDScript, Autonomous cars, Mastering Godot, etc.