Make Android Apps with Source Code - Power Workshop Series
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand How Actual App Development Works
- Create Your Own Applications Inspired by Provided Source Codes
- Should be Familiar with Android Programming
This course teaches Android development by example, beginning with very simple applications using only activities, then gradually adding layers of complexity.
Each app in the course is a guided tour of the development process, starting with the basic layouts and finishing up with a working app that you can modify and use as a starting point to develop your own ideas.
Android takes a different approach that app development for other platforms: an Android app is really a loose collection of components that communicate amongst themselves and even with components from other applications.
In this series, you'll gain insight by watching over Rick's shoulder as he brings separate components together and assembles them into ten different applications that explore the Android system and how to apply it to real-world problems.
Source code is included, and you may feel free to modify it in any way and use it in your own applications!
Some of the 10 App Projects you will take on are -
- A note taker application
- A single player version of “Pong" :)
- A simple adventure game
- A couple of different types of calculator
- A conversion utility that allows the user to save their own conversions
- And, another 5 more exciting apps that will be announced and released every week.
Along the way, we'll make use of Android components such as Activities and Services, and learn best practices and strategies for building successful applications. So click that button, and let's get started!
You need to sign up now to gain Access to ALL the TEN Apps Training with Source Code that are part of this workshop series.
- One Who Always Wanted to Make First Exciting Application
- Student with Android Programming Knowledge