Micro budget FEATURE filmmaking with a million dollar look
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Micro budget independent feature filmmaking from the ground up
- Writing your screenplay while keeping a micro budget in mind
- Fundraising and planning your shoot
- Basic camera set ups and shots
- Directing Actors
- Post-Production and Editing
- Working through post production
- Film festivals and distribution
- Students should have at least some knowledge of the filmmaking process.
This Master course is set at a fast pace and is designed to give students a full overview of micro budget independent filmmaking from the ground up with the idea that you can create a quality feature film with little money.
Students will learn what to expect and what NOT to expect. The goal of this course is that students will walk away with a firm understanding and the confidence to get their first independent feature film off the ground.
- Beginner filmmakers. Filmmakers that may have made a few short films and are ready to make a feature film.
Breaking down the script and getting ready for production.