How to Make a Dropshipping Website with WordPress - 2020
- Everything you need - I will show you how to get
- PC or MAC
- Basic Computer Skills
In this course, I'll show you how to create a professional dropshipping website using WordPress. If you've always wanted to start an eCommerce business on a budget - then this course is for you!
We will be importing products from AliExPress directly onto your website, so you don't have to invest tens of $1000's into purchasing stock without know if it will sell! Using this method, you can get started for less than $200!
Here are some of the Amazing Features of Website
- One Click Product Imports
- Import Customer Reviews to Boost Social Proof
- Online Payment Gateways (Stripe, Paypal etc)
- Mobile Responsive
- Checkout is Optimized for Dropshipping
- Currency Switcher
- Shipping Options
& Much much more...
Please watch Intro to see exactly what you'll learn in this video!
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how to create an ecommerce website with little start up capital
- People who want to start a dropshipping website but don't know where to start
- If you want to start a freelancing career & help clients to create dropshipping websites
- 03:58Introduction & What You'll Need
- 05:56Get Domain & Hosting (+Install WordPress)
- 03:18Configure Basic Settings
- 09:01Install SSL, Theme & Plugins
I am Hogan Chua, 28, from Melbourne, Australia.
Basically, I teach individuals all over the world, how to make websites/blog/ecommerce stores without using code, html or any of that complicated stuff.
My courses are for everyday people who are not particularly looking to learn web design, code, html and css and to build a professional career out of it. (although many actually do because there are still alot of people who have money and are not the DIY type and want to delegate tasks to other people.)
These courses are more for those who want a blog, website and ecommerce shop up and running quickly, without having to hire anyone but also to have total control over the look, feel, edit whenever without complicated code.
I'm not going to saying that I'm a professional who has done this for over 10 years, cause that's not true. I've been doing this for about 2, almost 3 years. Still learning, still discovering new things and hopefully I can pass on these skills to you guys.
I first started because I was passionate about helping those like myself (wanted a website, didn't want to hire, nor had the money but wanted to control everything but without code). So I finally figured it out, with the help of Themify Drag n Drop WordPress Themes. I made my own website using the drag n drop system, absolutely loved it!
So I made a video on YouTube and that was highly successful, helping thousands probably 10's of thousands now. So here I am on Udemy, hopefully providing some more value with bonus content! (and the structure of courses, might really help you guys really understand and have fun with it.)
Let me know if you have any questions.