Make a Beautiful Beaded Pearls Sandals
What you'll learn
- Every Step And Guide To The Basics in bead making, starting with six beads
- Weaving with bare hands instead of needle
- How to set the foundation for every bead work using six beads
- How To Build on the foundation to create a pearls bead mat
- Wrap slippers and attach a woven bead mat to it
- Make your own Personal or commercial sandals
- No experience is needed for this course
In this class, I am going to teach you how to make a beaded sandal or how to decorate a flipflop slippers with pearls. This will cover everything you need to make your personal sandals and foot wear using pearl beads. At the end of the course, you’ll know the basis in bead making, starting with four beads as the foundation and build on to any size of your choice.
You’ll also master the various types of beads and what they are used for. You’ll also learn how to use beads to create beautiful sandals just like this or even a better one. I will also take you through the stages in turning a boring flipflop slippers into fashionable sandals using beads.
I can guarantee you, that after this class, the lessons that you’ll learn here, in addition to your personal creative skills, you can make any beaded slippers of your choice with any type of beads you prefer.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN
The Basics and various stages in bead making
The various common types of beads and their uses
Types of threads used for beading
How to thread or more beads to create a pattern
How to start the foundation for creating a bead mat using six beads
How to turn and build on the foundation
How to prepare slippers or flip flop for sewing by wrapping
How to attach a woven pearl bead matt a slippers
After this class you’ll possess all the required basis and foundations knowledge needed to start your own bead works. This will enable you to create your bead styles and patterns, which will guide you to make your own beaded sandals or slippers with no stress.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all levels. Beginners will learn how to start beading with six beads. Advance leaners will know to thread beads using bare hands in stead of needle
I am a freelance passionate beading, jewelries accessories makers. I use beads to make bags, slippers, jewelries, sandals, bracelets, earrings, and many more. I also use beads and other related materials to create lifestyle and fashion accessories. I have been doing beading works for over six years now and I've trained countless number of people both on YouTube and on one on one basis.