Make 3 Beautiful 3D Wallpapers in Cinema 4D - Vol 3
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create beautiful wallpapers in Cinema 4D.
- Understand the power of simplicity in Cinema 4D.
- Apply their new knowledge in different Cinema 4D projects.
- Become more confident and fluent in Cinema 4D.
- Students taking this course should know the basics of Cinema 4D and 3D in general.
- Students should have Cinema 4D installed in their computers (any version).
- Students should have the MoGraph moduled installed (it comes with Cinema 4D Studio).
- Students must have a desire to learn and practice new 3D skills starting from Day 1.
In this course you will learn how to efficiently create beautiful 3D wallpapers in cinema 4D in very little time and with very little effort. You will create 3 different wallpapers in less than 1 hour.
We will use a variety of modeling and texturing techniques that will help you save lots of time in this and any other project you work in the future.
We will also use a few MoGraph tools to create really cool and customizable effects with very litte effort.
This course focuses on creating the different wallpapers you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create many other wallpapers.
I’m confident that at the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the many modeling, texturing and lighting techniques in Cinema 4D and you will be able to create your own beautiful and astonishing 3D wallpapers.
- This course is for people interested in creating high quality Wallpapers in Cinema 4D.
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for students who want to get outstanding results in very little time and with very little effort.
- This course is for 3D sudents who want to take their skills to the next level.
- This course is great for beginner and intermediate students.
The wallpapers we will create in this course were inspired in a variety of wallpaper designs that can be found online by different authors. Some styles are more popular than others and have been replicated, adapted and modified by different artists all around the world. I neither own, nor claim any rights on the designs or styles of the wallpapers we will create in this course.
The main purpose of this course is to show you how you can achieve similar results of these well known wallpaper styles in Cinema 4D. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely, Moy Lobito
In this lesson we will use a sphere as the base to model the main elements for our first wallpaper.
In this lesson we will use a variety of materials to texture the different rings that make our main object.