Probability and Statistics in Arabic || الأحتمالات والإحصاء
What you'll learn
- Probability, Counting, and Story Proofs
- Conditional Probability and Bayes' Rule
- Discrete Random Variables
- Continuous Random Variables
- High school level
- Single-variable calculus: familiarity with matrices.
- algebra concepts, derivatives and integrals.
- Not all units require Calculus,
- the underlying concepts can be learned concurrently with a Calculus course or on your own for self-directed learners.
About this course:-
Probability and statistics help to bring logic to a world replete with randomness and uncertainty. This course will give you the tools needed to understand data, science, philosophy, engineering, economics, and finance. You will learn not only how to solve challenging technical problems, but also how you can apply those solutions in everyday life.
With examples ranging from medical testing to sports prediction, you will gain a strong foundation for the study of statistical inference, stochastic processes, randomized algorithms, and other subjects where probability is needed.
Statistics is the discipline that concerns the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data. In applying statistics to a scientific, industrial, or social problem, it is conventional, to begin with, a statistical population or a statistical model to be studied.
Probability is simply how likely something is to happen. Whenever we're unsure about the outcome of an event, we can talk about the probabilities of certain outcomes—how likely they are. The analysis of events governed by probability is called statistics.
What you'll learn in this course
How to think about uncertainty and randomness
How to make good predictions
The story approach to understanding random variables
Common probability distributions used in statistics and data science
Methods for finding the expected value of a random quantity
How to use conditional probability to approach complicated problems
Who this course is for:
- Any One who Want to learn Data Science: Probability & Statistics
Instructor at Udemy for 2,434 Students at “Discrete Mathematics for Computer science in Arabic course and Probability and Statistics in Arabic course “, Chairman of the supreme Scientific Committee of Assiut University Students Union for the year 2022, Ambassador for the Institute of Information Technology (ITI) in Assiut and Student at Faculty of Computers and Information (Bioinformatics), Assiut University.
• Primary school from 2007 to 2013.
• Middle School from 2013 to 2016.
• High School from 2016 to 2019 with a total of 95%.
• Faculty of Computers and Information, Bioinformatics Dep, Assiut University from Aug 2019 to 2023.
CERTIFICATE & COURSES:
Certificate from Microsoft in DEV210x: Introduction to C++
Data-analysis using R by Children's Cancer Hospital Foundation 57357
DEV276x: Learn to Program in Java by Microsoft
What is Data Science? By IBM
Cisco Business IT Roadmap Specialist
Certificate from Johns Hopkins University in COVID-19 Contact Tracing
Microsoft Excel - Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis
Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
Communication Skills: Be a Star Presenter on a Panels
My technical skills are distributed. I built my technical knowledge from the beginning on a strong foundation during a college study.
• I studied mathematics and then started studying an introduction to programming with C++ and applied many software projects and solved some problems solving on Code forces about 100 problems.
• I studied discrete mathematics The link between programming and mathematics, and my experience in programming increased after learning discrete mathematics. I explained it on my YouTube channel and created a course on Udemy called Discrete Mathematics in Arabic.
• Then I moved to the second station, which is my learning of object-oriented programming (OOP) in C++, C#, and java. I applied it in many projects that you can see on GitHub.(github/MahmoudAlyosify)
• I learned the basics of information systems and applied a project to the Access program to learn the basics of building databases.
• Then I moved and learned the principles of Data Structures and database using SQL language and I created many databases using SQL.
• I also learned statistics and probability and I prepared a course for it on Udemy and on YouTube then I learned data analysis using the R language and applied what I learned in two projects that you will find on GitHub entitled ATM transactions, USCB.
• I am currently learning visual programming using C# so that I can build an integrated program and I have applied what I learned in visual programming and designing some Windows form using C# and you will find them on GitHub and I also study computer drawing using OpenGL, and this is a project that I previously worked on using OpenGL.
• I learned software engineering to learn how to organize the process of building the right software and I did a really integrated project with my team with me in the college helping the student affairs staff in the college to run their work. Finally, my work as a trainer at Udemy and my publishing of videos on my YouTube channel, I taught how to present my ideas and communicate them to the listener, and I
learned video editing and design on Photoshop and creating my own presentations and explaining them in the videos that have been watched by about 80 thousand people at 2021.