Learn about magnets, electromagnetism and electromagnetic induction as tested in O Level Physics in this course. You'll learn the concept and practice many questions to reinforce what you have learned during the lessons.
These chapters are the last few topics covered in O level Physics. If you want to learn ahead of your classmates and start full revision on your O Level Physics, definitely check out this course here!
Here's what's covered in the course:
- Properties of magnets
- Magnetic induction
- Drawing magnetic field lines
- Permanent and temporary magnets
- Applications of electromagnets (e.g. relays and electric bells)
- Magnetic field created by current in conductors and solenoids
- Fleming's left- hand rule and its application
- D.C motors
- Electromagnetic induction
- Faraday's law
- Fleming's right- hand rule and its application
- Lenz' law and its application
- A.C Generator
- Power transmission
These are lessons that I take multiple 2- hour lessons to cover. Now, you can watch them on-demand, anyway, anytime, and at your own pace. This is the complete course you'll need to help you understand magnetism, electromagnetism, and electromagnetic induction topics covered in O Level Physics.
In this course, you'll not only learn the concepts but also learn how to apply what you've learned to sample questions so that you'll leave the course ready to attempt more exam papers, your tests, and exams.
So what are you waiting for? I'll see you in the course!