Magick Discovered CERTIFIED
What you'll learn
- Describe and summarise magick in context
- Explain and practice the ritual and ceremonial basics
- Compare the wheels of the year to other calendars
- Practice meditation and visualisation techniques
- Distinguish between the phases of the moon and correspondences of the planets
- Create tools for use in magick and practice using the phases of the moon
- Prepare herbs and candles for magickal work
- Design spells
- Distinguish between using intuition and using intellect in magickal practice
- Recognise when results show up
- Identify areas of ethical consideration
- Prepare yourself for a magickal life
- No prerequisites for this course. You will be guided through our methodology and invited to practice it as you go.
If you have tried other esoteric systems but rote learning the rules is not rewarding or you prefer to learn using your own initiative, not through instruction but by investigation (and importantly practise!!) then try us.
With Magick Discovered you’ll experience a different kind of magick. With over 30 years experience carefully compressed into 5 hours, we offer a spiritual study alongside the psychological perspectives for how and why magick works. We avoid all the dogma and have rejected the unethical and unjust forms of magick from days gone by, so that you will benefit from a welcoming, inclusive and safe practise. Not every magickal school offers this. There's no time pressure with us to have things finished and we are right here to give you feedback. Not every magickal course will give you structured exercises to help you learn at a pace that suits you.
One of the benefits of our course is that there's no dogma and no gatekeeping. We're not a 'mystery school' and we don't teach a religious magickal practise. We certainly won't make you wait a year before you can cast a spell or before you can identify as a magickal person.
Another benefit is with us is because you've found your way to us, you've probably already learned a little magick, but maybe want some support, a place to ask a question or gather some ideas to try out... We are ready to give you that mentorship! So we don't just "talk at you" and leave you to get on with it. You will be practising as you go so you can find out that it works for yourself. This is perfect for people with a passion for acheiving positive change through magick, and perfect for people who want to "learn while doing" with a teacher who will offer feedback.
A third benefit is you can sign up and take your time with our course. You're not learning on our schedule, you learn to yours. There are no wait lists and no "complete by" dates. With our course you’ll be trained through short video lessons with ample opportunity and time to get stuck in with magick, as we share the context of what you're practising and why it works. So there are pre-recorded video lectures, but we're on stand by in the real world to provide feedback on your work (if you'd like us to).
Our magick is unique. We think this is the biggest benefit of all. It's a blend of different philosophies and arts. Such as those found in Chaos Magick, Gardnerian Wicca and Thelema as well as a sprinkling of Astrological and Renaissance Magick. What makes us unique is the way we pull in techniques found in neurolinguistic programming, psychology and personal development to make our magick impactful and successful. We have also rejected cultural appropriation, misogyny, gender and hetro normative attitudes and anything else that takes personal power from someone else! Like we said earlier, there are no gatekeepers at our school.
By the end of the course you'll be walking away with unique knowledge, and ethical practise and plenty of experience along with our support, advice and guidance along the way.
This course is great for beginners as a foundation level but equally, this is a solid introduction to anybody with a little more experience wanting to learn a new philosophy and our flavour of magick. Sign up now and you get access to the course. That way you can secure a really great introductory price and then complete it at a time that suits you!
Key features and what you will be able to do by the end of the course:
Describe and summarise magick in context
Explain and practice the ritual and ceremonial basics
Compare the wheels of the year to other calendars
Practice meditation and visualisation techniques
Explain the phases of the moon and correspondences of the planets
Create tools for use in magick and practice using the phases of the moon and characteristics of the planets
Prepare herbs, candles and talismans for magickal work
Distinguish between using intuition and using intellect in magickal practise
Recognise when results show up
Identify areas of ethical consideration
Prepare yourself for a magickal life
Who this course is for:
- People who want to enhance their magickal practise using astrology
- People who want to improve their magickal practise through positive psychology
- People keen to change their personal circumstances through spiritual and personal growth
- People ready to embrace and practise magick, without all the dogma
- People who lack confidence in recognising what magick is and when results show up
- People who want active engaged support from us while they learn
- People keen to practise magick right away
At Magenta, we think of magick as being both a philosophy and an art of affecting intended change through unseen causes. It is a craft that one learns, and the more it is practiced and studied, the better it is understood by the practitioner.
We identify as witches first and foremost and teach people about magick. Whilst we draw a few of our ideas from Wicca, we don't teach people how to be "wiccan". Instead we share our eclectic mix of philosophy, psychology and esoteric practices and invite people to take what they like into their lives if they wish.