#1 Piano Hand Coordination: Play 10th Ballad in Eb Key songs
What you'll learn
- To be able to play in the Eb Key EFFORTLESSLY
- Use all my 12 Piano Tips & Tricks to know where to focus when you play Eb Key.
- You learn the LH Quiet Open 10th to Chords Eb, Bb, Ab, F in Eb Key.
- You learn the LH Open 10th Walking Down to Chords Eb, Bb, Ab, F in Eb Key.
- You learn the Harmonic Open 10th to do the walk up bass from Chord 1 to Chord IV in Eb Key
- You learn the Harmonic Open 10th to do walk up bass from Chord II to Chord V in Eby Key
- You learn the LH & RH Harmonic 10th Dreamy Run to End the Song in Eb Key
- You will be able to play "Be Still & Know" in Eb Key with music score with good LH & RH coordination
- You will be able to play "Be Still & Know" in Eb Key with Chords and Rhythm counting so that you know how the techniques fit into each bar
- Finally you get to the stage of playing the song by ear in the Eb Key!
- This course is tailor made for students who have already taken my course on "5 Piano Secret Tips to Vary Open 10 Ballad" in Key of C to Be Still and Know that I am God.
- This course is suitable for beginners to intermediate level piano students.
- You need a little bit of knowledge about chords.
- The instructions are good for all levels: beginners, intermeidate and advanced. Beginners students will be able to follow along easily while "Advanced" piano players will learn lots of piano tips and tricks along the way to play in the flow.
Learn Piano - Master Eb Key Easily on the Piano - You need to understand Music Theory, Eb Key, Eb Scale, Eb Major Chords.
Struggle with Many Pianists: They do not know how to coordinate Left Hand & Right Hand.
Rosa's Method for EASY Effortless LH & RH Coordination:
1. Do not Memorize Notes
2. Learn to think in Chords
3. Think in Left Hand & Right Hand Movement
4. Feel the Beat
5. One Hand Playing at a TIME.
Learn 12 Piano Tips to show you how to play piano using Eb Key!
Do you find that you are stuck in playing songs in Key of C?
Are you frustrated in when it comes to playing in other keys?
Do you have a method to help you to become proficient to play in other keys?
This course is going to show you 12 Piano Tips how you can master the Key of Eb
Many piano students find piano playing boring because they are always using the same technique and they have no idea how they can spice up their song.
This course has been a life changing experience for my students here and you are also going to experience a breakthrough!
Learn 12 Piano Secret Tips for Variations: Turn a basic Ballad Open 10 into different variations by learning some Chord Tricks and Finger Tricks.
Believe me, you will never be scared of playing in Eb Key anymore.
What's more, your piano playing will never be the same again!
Here's the Secret: Many love songs are written in Eb Key. Once you learn these Open 10th Ballads, you can start playing these love songs: Misty, How Deep Is Your Love, Can You Feel The Love Tonight? For All We Know, The Way You Look Tonight, Speak Softly Love.
Professional musicians use the Open 10th technique in all their playing. Their hands move beyond one octave to play color tones. Master some Chord Tips & Finger Tricks in this course so that you can also use the same 12 Piano Tips to play in other Keys. The application is the same to all Keys!
The Piano Course "The Magic of Eb Key - Left Hand Open 10th Ballad with 12 Piano Tips" trains all pianists to quickly master the Eb Key EFFORTLESSLY.
This course is a follow up of the course "5 Piano Secret Tips to Vary the Open 10th Ballad to Be Still and Know that I am God in C Key". Once a student masters the C Key, they should also apply the same technique to another key so that they do not get stuck in only C Key. This is accelerated learning.
Day by day piano lessons are provided for 30 days so that you can focus on your practice everyday with a 1 to 2 minute video demonstration.
In the next month, you will use my 12 Piano Tips and Finger Tricks to play 4 different techques with variations to Eb Key:
1. The Magic of Eb Key
2. Learn Eb scale, the 4 most used chords in Eb Key
3. Technique 1: Finger trick to play Quiet Open 10th in the flow
4. Technique 2: Whole Step down & Thumb trick to Open 10th Walk Down
5. Technique 3: Chords Tip to play Open Harmonic 10th Walk Up
6. Technique 4: Octave Drum Trick to add drama to your bass playing
7. Bonus Technique 5: Learn the beautiful Open Harmonic 10th Run for Ending
Videos and Lectures will teach you how to apply the Open 10th variations:
Videos and Lectures will teach you how to apply the Open 10th variations in Eb Key:
If you apply only one Open 10th technique throughout the song, you will find your playing very monotonous. So this course teaches you different variations of the Open 10th Feel so that you can learn how to vary a basic technique. Variety and Creativity are built into these lessons so that you can turn a "plain" song to dance in a variety of ways.
I show you a step by step process to play the song in Key of Eb EFFORTLESSLY. You just need to learn these 12 Piano Tips to know where to focus so that you can practice very quickly and at ease that will even amaze yourself.
The piano videos are there to help you experience the 'quickness' of the hands, ie. to play the Open 10th with ease and in a flowing manner. Once you understand the music theory and how to train your finger muscle memory in my guided piano lessons, you will 'drift into the flow' of piano playing that sounds professional in a very quick time.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Who this course is for:
- This course is tailor made for people who have never played in the Key of Eb.
- This course is beneficial to piano students who want to master this piano technique and apply this technique to other songs.
- This course works great for piano sudents who need a teacher to motivate them alongside.
- If you are a piano student who needs a daily schedule to take your piano playing to the next level, this course is tailor made for you.
- These lessons help a church painist to become more and more proficient in their weekly playing at church.
- These lessons are for piano players who are stuck and wish to move their piano playing to the next level of freedom.
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master's degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for more than 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.