Magento 2: Super Course - Module Development (Subtitled EN)
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install Magento using composer - Simple steps to run Magento 2 on your local or server environment
- How to prepare your development environment
- How to use git in Magento 2 in the right way
- Update a Magento 2 store when new versions are released
- Magento 2 Folder structure
- Deploy modes and its differences
- How to solve problems when going live (production mode)
- 8+ tools to use when developing to Magento 2 and saving a lot of time (with some useful hints)
- Develop Modules and modify your Magento 2
- How to use Plugins, Preferences and Observers to modify Magento behaviours
- How to create a Crontroller in Front end and in Admin area
- How to add a menu and configure ACL in the backend area
- How to use and create console commmands
- Make use of and understand Dependency Injection
- Install scripts - and how to create a product attribute programmatically
- How Magento 2 uses Layout XMLs to build pages in the front end
- Creating Blocks (Class and Template) to custom controllers
What are plugins? What are they for? What types are there? Find out in this lesson.
- You must be familiar about how to operate Magento admin
- You must be familiar to web development in general and have a local web server setup
This is a technical course for web developers who want to learn how to create modules and understand more about Magento 2 structure.
Ideal for people that don't want to waste time in technical tutorials and developing for Magento 2.
It also brings a lot of tips and tools to make better use of your time as a Magento 2 developer.
Magento version used in the course: 2.2, 2.3, and newer.
This course was recorded in Portuguese. English subtitles available (created manually).
- PHP and Developers in general
- Magento Developers aiming to improve their skills and be more efficient and fast