Magento 2 Development (Adobe Commerce) Updated Version (V2)
What you'll learn
- After completing this course, you may be interviewed for the position of Magento 2 developer.
- Learn Magento technology stack and how to install Magento 2.
- Understanding Magento 2 architecture: modes, areas, scopes, file structure, dependency injection, events, plugins, virtual types and more.
- Learn Magento 2 Rendering: layout, blocks, templates, UI Components, caching and more.
- Understanding how to work with a database in Magento 2: CRUD workflow, ORM, data patches, database schema, EAV, and more.
- Learn Magento 2 request flow: entry points, routing sequence, routers, controllers, URL rewrites, and more
- Understanding the Magento 2 API: Service Contracts, Search Criteria, Repositories, Data APIs, Web APIs, and more.
- Explore the functionality of the Magento 2 admin panel: grids, data sources, system configuration, ACLs, menus, and more.
- Just a basic understanding of PHP and MySQL.
- No Magento experience needed.
I am a Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer (Adobe Certified Expert-Adobe Commerce Developer) and Magento 1 Certified Developer with over 12 years of experience. I am a Solution Architect in one of the world's most successful e-commerce agencies. This company has created e-commerce sites for brands like Adidas, Puma, Harman, etc.
I've done over 50 interviews for a Magento developer position at this company.
But due to the lack of Magento specialists, we decided to create a training program for PHP developers.
We conducted some audits and realized that all existing training programs can be divided into 3 types:
1) Official Courses from Adobe - "Fundamentals of Magento 2 development". I completed these courses as soon as they became available, and I can say that it's too expensive (about $ 2,500) and too difficult.
2) Training programs without a complete list of necessary knowledge for interviewing for a Magento developer position. They are simple but also useless.
3) Training programs that are very difficult for those without solid experience with Magento 1.
Finally, I created this self-study training program.
This course covers the following topics:
Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) technology stack and how to install it
Understanding Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) architecture
Learn Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) Rendering: layout, blocks, templates, and more
Understanding how to work with a database in Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce)
Learn Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) request flow
Understanding the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) API
Explore the functionality of the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) admin panel
Who this course is for:
- All PHP developers
I am a Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer and Magento 1 Certified Developer.
I have over 12 years of commercial experience in web development and now I am a Solution Architect in one of the world's most successful e-commerce agencies.
I've done over 50 interviews for a Magento developer position and created a training program for PHP developers.
Many of my interns have become successful Magento developers.
I like Magento and I believe that programming should be fun and enjoyable.