How to Get the Job You Want: Resumes, Interviews, LinkedIn..
What you'll learn
- How to set professional goals and tell your story effectively
- How to master all aspects of your first impression, whether it be in person, via email or phone, or even on your social media
- How to network like a pro, find mentors who can help guide you, and turn your connections into resume builders
- How to get the interview, prepare for the interview, create a portfolio that is proven to impress a hiring manager, and ace the interview
- How to accelerate your career after you're hired and transition into leadership positions
- A desire to accelerate your career
- An open and confident mindset
- Motivation to implement our proven tips and tricks into your professional life
Do you want to make more money, impress everyone you interview or network with, and ultimately reach your career goals faster? This course is the answer. Proven skills to build your personal brand, master your first impression, network, interview, and accelerate your career
Made To Hire: Market Yourself for the Career You Want takes all the tips and tools it takes most people years to learn and condenses them so you become an expert at building your personal brand, landing your dream job, and accelerating your career
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to learn everything you need to know to catapult your career including:
how to make the best first impression
how to tell your story most effectively
how to develop tools far beyond just a resume
how you really need to handle networking situations
how to actually get called for an interview
how to ace an interview
how to negotiate a job offer
how to fast track your career after you get the job you want
and much more!
I've spent the past two decades working with some of the largest brands in the world in the field of marketing strategy and business development. I also teach masters degree level business and personal marketing and am the author of the career coaching book called “Made to Hire: Market Yourself for the Career You Want”.
This course, which includes 30 short videos, will be one of the most impactful investments you’ll ever make, plus you have lifetime access! I wish you the best in developing your number 1 tool, yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in learning how to market themselves and improve their personal brand
- Individuals entering the workforce and looking to standout in the interviewing process
- Individuals changing careers and are looking for tools to ease the transition
- Students looking to make the most of their educational investment and land their dream job right away
Merryn Roberts-Huntley, owner of Made To Hire takes all the tips and tools it takes most people years to learn and condenses them so you learn how to market yourself for the career you want much faster and with much less struggle. It starts with defining your own personal brand, and then learning the skills and tools to effectively market yourself in several facets to ultimately land your dream job.
Merryn Roberts-Huntley started Made To Hire in 2017. With 17 years of business experience and 10 years of career coaching, she knows how to help you land your dream career. Companies and young professionals call her their secret weapon.
When Roberts-Huntley isn’t running Made To Hire, she’s doing marketing strategy or business development consulting through her ﬁrm, FIXX Consulting. FIXX works with sports-focused companies to better connect them with their target consumer.
She teaches marketing at the graduate level at the University of Oregon. She has an undergraduate degree in sociology from McGill University (’00) and a graduate degree in business from the University of Oregon (’06).