Macroeconomics for Business Students
- No previous economics knowledge required!
This macroeconomics course is designed for business students and CFA level 1 candidates. This course is designed to cover a semester's worth of material in one course. Topics covered include the Keynesian Cross, IS-LM model, Aggregate Demand and Supply models, Economic Growth, Business Cycles, and select topics within Monetary and Fiscal policies.
Who this course is for:
- Business students looking at the big picture
- Business students taking macroeconomics at the university level
- CFA level 1 candidates studying the macroeconomics section
- 09:17Introduction to course and GDP
I hold a PhD in the Economics of Financial Markets and Institutions from the University of Rome Tor Vergata; a Bachelors degree in economics from McGill University with a minor in political science for flavor. I am currently an assistant professor of economics and finance at Rafik Hariri University in Lebanon. I am a CFA charter holder.