Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn with Python
What you'll learn
- This Scikit-learn Training has been designed in a manner so that it can contain all the topics that the trainees have to expertise so that they can work effectively with this library. At the starting of the course, you will get to learn about Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn which is one of the important components of this course where you will be learning every single thing about SciKit-Learn.
- You will be getting deep exposure to python in this training. Once you are done with this course, you will be possessing an ample skillset to work efficiently with the SciKit-Learn library.
- Several topics or concepts are there for which you should have a basic understanding of to make the learning of this library easy for you. The very first thing is the basics of python. As this library is entirely based on python, the trainees need to have a basic understanding of the concepts of python. If you would have worked with python, you will find the concepts covered here pretty simple.
- The next important concept is the basics of Machine learning. With the help of this library, we will be implementing the concepts of ML. So it is very necessary to understand how it could be used. In this Scikit-learn Training, we have included all the topics that we are considering as the prerequisite here so that the trainees can brush up their understanding before beginning this training.
The goal of this course is to help the trainee’s expertise working with the python based Scikit-learn library. This training will enable one to implement the concepts of Machine learning using applications by the virtue of Scikit-learn. The sole purpose of this course is to provide a practical understanding of the Scikit-learn library to the trainees. After completing this training, the trainees will be able to endure the application development that requires ML implementation using the Scikit-learn library. In this unit, you will be getting a brief introduction of the concept which includes all the basic details together with the topics that are important to understand. You will understand how this library helps the application by helping the developers in adding machine learning-based concepts. After the mid part of the video, you will be learning about the topics that fall under the court of advanced level concepts. After this unit, you will be able to work to implement the concepts of Machine learning with the help of SciKit-Learn.
Scikit-learn can be defined as the python based library which is used to implement the concepts of machine learning in the application. It could also be explained as the predefined set of functions that is leveraged to bring the features in the application which are considered linked with machine learning. It is the library that consists of various tools for statistical modeling and machine learning. Regression, clustering, and classification are some of the most useful tools that could be found in this library. It is built on top of NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib which is one of the reason behind the functions it provides. Being based on python, it will only be supported while implementing things using the python programming language. It can be used the same way as other libraries are used in python but the features it will offer will be unique and focused on Machine learning.
Who this course is for:
- This course is open to all who want to master working with this library. We have developed the course in a manner so that I could have something for any sort of audience. The students who want to grow their career in python and want to learn about this library can be the best target audience for this course.
- The developers who are working in other programming languages and want to jump to Python to begin working with Machine learning can be the best target audience for this course. They will be learning about this library in a very detailed manner and will also learn how to implement this in python.
- The educators who are training folks in python or machine learning can also be the best target audience for this Scikit-learn Training. They will be learning about this library very deeply and will be able to deliver their understanding to their trainees.
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, ExamTurf is a leading global provider of skill based mock exams addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing tests series prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our test series are Job oriented skill based tests demanded by the Industry. At ExamTurf, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented tests series available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your tests to suit your convenience and schedule.