Machine Learning with Core ML 2 and Swift 5
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn from a software engineer with 20+ years of professional experience
- Get a practical introduction to machine learning in the context of iOS and macOS development
- Get the companion e-book for FREE! (sells for $28.80 on Amazon)
- Learn how to integrate natural language text analysis into your apps
- Build apps that can recognize and classify objects in images and video streams
- Use Core ML to perform sentiment analysis on Amazon product reviews
- Gain a working knowledge of Core ML 2, Vision, Natural Language Processing and Create ML
Before we start our journey, I’d like to show you what you should already know to get started with Core ML and bring your game to the next level by integrating machine learning into your apps.
A sneak peak at what we’re going to build in this section.
Here's a sneak peak at the synthetic vision demos you'll build in this section.
In this demo, you’re going to update the rectangle detector project so that it finds and demarcates regions of text, faces and barcodes in still images.
A sneak peak at the image classifier demo you'll build in this section.
- You need a Mac with macOS Mojave and Xcode 10 or later
- You should have basic Swift programming skills
- You should definitely go ahead if you know how Xcode works
** The most frequently updated Core ML 2 course on Udemy (Updated October 2019) **
Extra Bonus: Free e-book version included (sells for $28.80 on Amazon)!
Wouldn't it be great to integrate features like synthetic vision, natural language processing, or sentiment analysis into your apps? In this course, I teach you how to unleash the power of machine learning using Apple Core ML 2. I'll show you how to train and deploy models for natural language and visual recognition using Create ML.
I'm going to familiarize you with common machine learning tasks. We'll focus on practical applications, using hands-on Swift coding.
We're going to demystify what machine learning is by investigating how it works. And no worries, I introduce each concept using simple terms, avoiding confusing jargon.
We'll delve into advanced topics like synthetic vision and natural language processing. You'll apply what you've learned by building iOS applications capable of identifying faces, barcodes, text, and rectangular areas in photos in real-time.
You'll learn how to train machine learning models on your computer. You're going to develop several smart apps, including a flower recognizer and an Amazon review sentiment analyzer.
And there's a lot more!
- Understanding the machine learning frameworks provided by Apple
- Natural language text processing using the NaturalLanguage framework
- Setting up a Core ML project in Xcode
- Image analysis using Vision
- Training an image classifier on your computer using CreateML
- Determining the tonality of an Amazon product review
"Machine Learning with CoreML 2 and Swift 5" is the perfect course for you if you're interested in machine learning.
“Thank you Karoly, you have delivered another excellent course, with detailed explanations and real world examples of machine learning that any app developer will be able to put into practice with their app development.Excellent course.” - Jim McMillan
“This course is the best introduction to Machine Learning with Swift. It is going to familiarize you with common machine learning tasks and is very helpful for beginners.” - Zbyszek Pietras
“I've been looking for a course that teaches CoreML2 with natural language processing and CreateML. I found this course very useful and gets directly to the important topics. I also appreciated the Vision CoreML section as well.” - Dan Gray
MORE THAN AN ONLINE COURSE. WITH THIS CLASS, YOU ALSO RECEIVE:
Karoly's been working as a software engineer for more than two decades. He designed and developed professional systems, including core components of Siemens Healthcare's syngo image processing system.
Karoly was one of the senior software architects behind the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS, a framework built by Apple and SAP.
As a student of this course, you’ll get personalized attention and support.
The companion eBook for FREE!
The paperback version sells for $28.80 on Amazon
You get downloadable demo projects you can use to follow along.
We keep enhancing this course to provide fresh and up-to-date content.
OUR 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, we'll refund you your money - no questions asked! We want to make sure you're completely satisfied with the course. That's why we're happy to offer you this money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and click the enroll button. See you in the first lesson!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Károly Nyisztor is a veteran mobile developer and instructor.
He has built several successful iOS apps and games—most of which were featured by Apple—and is the founder at LEAKKA, a software development and tech consulting company. He's worked with companies such as Apple, Siemens, SAP, and Zen Studios.
Currently, he spends most of his days as a professional software engineer and IT architect. Besides, he teaches object-oriented software design, iOS, Swift, Objective-C, and UML. As an instructor, he aims to share his 20+ years of software development expertise and change the lives of students throughout the world. He's passionate about helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming.
You can find his courses and books on all major platforms, including Amazon, Lynda, LinkedIn Learning, Pluralsight, Udemy, and iTunes.
- Take this course if you want to get started with Core ML, Vision, and/or Natural Language Processing
- This course is for you if you want to bring your game to the next level by integrating machine learning into your apps