Machine Learning Real World projects in Python
What you'll learn
- Machine Learning Engineers earn on average $164,000 - become Job Ready ML Engineer with this course!
- Go from zero to hero in Entire Pipeline of Machine learning from Data Collection to building a Machine Learning Model
- Solve any problem in your business, job or in real-time with powerful Machine Learning algorithms
- Mathematics behind All Machine Learning algos ( Linear Regression , logistic , Decision Tree , Ensemble algos , KNN , Naive Bayes & many more !
- Various Feature selection Techniques & how to apply it in Real-World
- How to Approach a problem in Real-world..
- Case studies
- Basic knowledge of Python programming is recommended.
Machine Learning is one of the hottest technology field in the world right now! This field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects. Machine Learning techniques are widely used in several sectors now a days such as banking, healthcare, finance, education transportation and technology.
This course covers several technique in a practical manner, the projects include coding sessions as well as Algorithm Intuition:
So, if you’ve ever wanted to play a role in the future of technology development, then here’s your chance to get started with Machine Learning. Because in a practical life, machine learning seems to be complex and tough,thats why we’ve designed a course to help break it down into real world use-cases that are easier to understand.
1.Task #1 @Predicting the Hotel booking : Predict Whether booking is going to cancel or not
3.Task #2 @Predict Whether Person has a Chronic Disease or not: Develop a Machine learning Model that predicts whether person has kidney disease or not
2.Task #3 @Predict the Prices of Flight: Predict the prices of Flght using Regression & Ensemble Algorithms..
The course covers a number of different machine learning algorithms such as Regression and Classification algorithms. From there you will learn how to incorporate these algorithms into actual projects so you can see how they work in action! But, that’s not all. In addition to quizzes that you’ll find at the end of each section, the course also includes a 3 brand new projects that can help you experience the power of Machine Learning using real-world examples!
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists who want to apply their knowledge on Real World Case Studies
- Machine Learning Enthusiasts who look to add more projects to their Portfolio
great courses for beginners/working Professionals
If anyone has questions about which course may work best for them, please feel free to contact or message me.
I will teach you the real-world skills necessary to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s a Data Science , Data Analysis ,Machine Learning , Time Series or Natural Language Processing skills and more here.
Query resolution 24*7
One-on-one support from experts that truly want to help you
Query resolution (QnA) - Within 2-3 hours in day time
Hardly it can be 8-10 hours..
learn by doing
Step-by-step tutorials and project-based learning.
more about Shan
Professionally, I am a Data Scientist having experience of 7 years in finance, E-commerce, retail and transport. From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my own experience to deliver content in a easiest fashion. To sum up, I am absolutely passionate about Data Analytics and I am looking forward to sharing my own knowledge with you!