Machine Learning Fundamentals [Python]
- For Machine Learning Concept no prerequisite. Anyone can do this course.
- Understanding of Data Preprocessing is required for Coding.
- After completing this course, you can connect to me on my blog for any question.
- Python is required to do the coding part
This course is designed to understand basic Concept of Machine Learning. Anyone can opt for this course. No prior understanding of Machine Learning is required. Simple Linear Regression Concepts are covered in detail. Coding part is not covered, however wherever possible I have attached the code in the resources.
Now question is why this course?
This Course will not only teach you the basics of Machine learning and Simple Linear Regression. It will also cover in depth mathematical explanation of Cost function and use of Gradient Descent for Simple Linear Regression. Understanding these is must for a solid foundation before entering into Machine Learning World. This foundation will help you to understand all other algorithms and mathematics behind it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking or dont know from where to start Machine Learning can opt for this course.
- This will provide a good foundation in understanding concept of Machine Learning.
- 11:41What is Machine Learning?
- 07:25Types of Machine Learning
- 08:52Supervised Learning
A total of 13 years of experience. I started my career as a programmer. Apart from programming, I have worked on Cloud & Virtualization technology, DevOps and Machine Learning. Also, I have very good knowledge of software design methodologies, information systems architecture, object oriented design, and software design patterns. Teaching is my passion. I hope you will enjoy my course.