Machine Learning: Complete course with practical approaches
What you'll learn
- One of the best slides and learning material from scratch for Learners.
- Learn very basics to pro level in machine learning.
- Learn the practical application which they can use with ML.
- Identify what strategy they can use to solve a given ML problem.
- Drive a given ML projects and have great understanding about end to end ML approaches.
- Simple basic Python programming.
- Eager to learn and explore.
Hey there, I am a professional ML engineer, working for a big US retail client, and worked on many complex problems with their solutions. This course is all about my experience and what I think is important for students to learn. Please join me and I hope you enjoy this course, the same way I did making this course for you.
In this course, we will be discussing ML algorithms along with detailed examples. We will also be discussing the final end project that will comprise building a real-life very common application.
This course not only targets very new people like students but also targets experienced professionals looking to increase their knowledge of ML.
The only expectation is you should know some basic Python programming and be able to install Python libraries like sklearn, pandas, scipy, etc, and Jupyter Notebook in which we have coded our solution.
We have divided this course into several sections each section will go first into detail in a given presentation which is free to download and use for your purpose and then that course fully goes into the demo which will increase your understanding of how to implement that in the Python library.
Once you figure out the pattern of the course we have developed it will be fairly easy that you can explore and search for your own solution and thought process to develop your project.
It's an amazing journey that we can have, Let's learn together and build a better world with Machine learning.
Who this course is for:
- College Students.
- Experience and Working professional who wants to kickstart a great ML journey.
- Beginner ML and Data science enthusiast curious to learn end to end course.
- Students who want to enhance their ML knowledge.
Hi, I am a working professional having experience in fields like ML, AI, DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, Git or GitLab, Python, C, C++, etc. I have worked in a much different organisation as a tech trainer and currently working as a Big Data and Machine Learning Engineer. My aim is to spread the knowledge which is an industrial standard and help you to find a better geek in you which will help you to make very robust projects which are highly in demand in the industries. I am sure my courses will help you to achieve your goals. Please visit my YouTube channel for more info. Cheer! Happy learning :-)