Machine Learning Product Management - A Practical Guide
What you'll learn
- When and how machine learning can be applied to solve problems
- How to organize machine learning teams
- Key roles in a machine learning team
- How to build and test a hypothesis
- Popular machine learning algorithms & how they work
- Data acquisition strategies
- Data scrubbing & transformation
- Model evaluation approaches
- Model deployment options
- Model monitoring
- No previous experience required - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software needed
Welcome to Machine Learning Product Management, the course designed to help you unlock a career in the lucrative and rapidly growing field of artificial intelligence.
Most machine learning courses focus on the technical work, and throw you into the deep end, asking you to start programming classifiers. This course covers machine learning, from a non-technical, product-centric perspective.
We'll look beyond the technical, at all the things a Machine Learning Product Manager has to keep in mind, to create a successful product.
This is primarily a Learn By Doing course. So we'll quickly dive into real-world exercises that demonstrate how successful teams build Machine Learning Products.
What you'll get from this course.
1. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of modern Machine Learning practices
When and how machine learning can be applied to solve problems
How to de-risk machine learning initiatives
Popular machine learning algorithms & how they work
Data acquisition strategies
Data scrubbing & transformation
Model evaluation approaches
Model deployment & monitoring options
2. The course lectures are accompanied by a workbook that includes 13 practical exercises to bridge the gap between the theory and real-world practices.
Why should I invest in the "Machine Learning Product Management" course?
Machine learning is set to transform the traditional product manager role. As artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities are designed into more products and services, product managers will need to upskill, or risk getting left behind. The Machine Learning / AI Product Manager is one of the hardest roles to fill in an AI team and is consequently highly sought after.
What if I have questions?
I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all). This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks. There’s no risk either! This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get a job as a Machine Learning / AI Product Manager
- Product Managers who want to advance their skillset to build machine learning powered products
- Anyone who wants to learn about the business side of machine learning
My name is Raj Elakkara and I am super-psyched that you are reading this! Professionally, I'm a Entrepreneur/Product Manager with over ten years of experience in healthcare informatics, supply chain & geographic information systems.
I've had the privilege of working for large fortune 500 companies in the US and Australia, including FedEx and General Electric. I've also founded 3 startups.
I leverage data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and streamline operational processes. From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background to deliver professional step-by-step coaching.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about all things related to Product Management and Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!