Machine Learning for Beginners with 6 Real World Projects
What you'll learn
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Build many Machine Learning Models
- Classify images, sounds and sentiments using supervised learning
- Implement Machine Learning models to real-life projects
- Build a recommender system for tourists
- Genuinely understand what Machine Learning is
- The impact of Machine Learning on society
- Know what problems Machine Learning can solve
- No prior programming knowledge is required
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you! It contains fun and engaging projects that will help you to apply what you have learned!
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere; if you want to know how companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook and even Udemy use Machine Learning models, this course will give you the fundamentals you need.
In this course, we'll learn a working process of Machine Learning by watching helpful tutorials. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this exciting sub-field of Artificial Intelligence.
I will help you to understand what is artificial intelligence, how machines learn and you will create real-life projects by using machine learning models. The lectures are carefully designed to target specific machine learning models and real-life applications without getting into boring or complex details.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we'll dive into Machine Learning. It is structured in the following way:
We are going to start understanding a working principle of machine learning models and then we will jump right into training our first machine learning model and making a project which recognizes pictures of dogs and cats.
Then, we are going to learn what is a facial recognition and how mobile phones detects our face to unlock themselves. We’ll make AI-powered face filters that Instagram, Snapchat and other platforms use.
And after that we will understand what is a Natural Language Processing. We are going to train machine learning models to recognize text and sound and we will make Anti-Bullying AI system that facebook, Instagram use in their platforms to detect offensive comments.
Then we are going to see how chatbots work and how big companies which receive thousands of messages per day benefit from the chatbots.
Finally, we’ll explore what is a recommendation system and how companies like Amazon, Netflix recommend products or movies to their customers or how youtube chooses videos to recommend them to their users.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to create fun and useful Machine Learning models and projects.
The course is regularly updated with new materials, exercises, tips and tricks that you can use in your projects!
* Students under 18 but above the age of consent may purchase the course only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about understanding how Machine Learning process works
- For kids (learn on your own), for teachers, or for parents working with children ages 8 - 16
- Perfect for homeschooling parents or K-12 parents and teachers who would like to give their students the most fun experience by introducing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
I am an engineer with a passion for teaching.
I hold a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and master degree in Mechatronics from Tallinn University of Technology. I am former robotics instructor at high school and I have more than 3 years work experience as a robotics team coach. For 3+ years, I have taught a variety of Computer Science and Electronics topics to tens of thousands of students at various levels.
Currently, I work in IT company which means that my job is mostly related to software rather than hardware. Knowing both hardware and software makes me person who always has an idea of nearly every topic that is related to STEM.
I believe that the current education should be enriched through STEM, both inside and outside the classroom and I will be very happy if I have a small impact on creating a joyful learning environment.