Machine Learning Disease Prediction And Drug Recommendation
What you'll learn
- Use Pandas in data science for loading dataset and operations on data
- Create list in Python and appending to a list
- Create Numpy array, one dimensional Array and to convert one dimensional Array to two dimensional Array
- Preprocessing of data using Pandas and scikit learn
- Use train test split function to divide dataset into training and testing set
- To create model using supervised machine learning algorithms
- Learn the relationship between Views, URL and templates in Django
- How to create a project and an application in Django
- Intergrate the concept of JQuery, Ajax, Django and machine learning
- Create Django web application for deploying machine learning model
- Learn how to deploy machine learning model on Django
- Python Basics, Python Flask basics and Django web framework basics
- Machine Learning Basics and Python Pandas
- Computer with minimum of 4 RAM and 250 HDD.
This is Supervised machine learning full course. It covers all basic concepts from Python, Pandas, Django, Ajax and Scikit Learn. The course start on Jupyter notebook where different operations will performed on data. Learn Python basic, mostly control structure and Django. The end goal of this course is to teach how to deploy machine learning model on Django Python web framework. Actually, that is the purpose of machine learning. We should learn how to put machine learning model into application and it must solve people's problems in the community.
The methodology used in teaching are very easy and understood-able. In Python Basics we learn the concepts which are needed in model deployment in Django. This include learning list, array, tuple,dictionary, if statement, for loop,while loop and functions.
The created model which is disease prediction model and drug name recommendation model are deployed on different dashboard of Django web application.disease prediction model is deployed on patient dashboard and drug name recommendation model is deployed on doctor dashboard.
If there is any mis-understanding based on disease prediction result and drug name recommendation, patient can ask for appointment with doctor. Doctor usually use machine learning model to recommend for drug names and schedule for appointment with patient.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Python
- Beginner to machine learning
- Beginner to Predictive Analytics
- Beginner to Data science
- Beginner to Artificial intelligence
Noel Moses Mwadende is a passionate book and article writer based on different books and articles concerning computer science in general, especially in cybersecurity, machine learning, and web application development.
Mr. Noel Moses Mwadende is an author of Python library NoelOCR, Founder & CEO of motechapp which system for renting rooms online, owner of MotechApp which is a YouTube channel, and author of books which are found at amazon.
Currently, Mr. Noel has 3 years experience of in creating online content where he has been answering questions on Quora, teaching on YouTube, and writing books at amazon.