Machine Learning Deep Learning model deployment
What you'll learn
- Machine Learning Deep Learning Model Deployment techniques
- Simple Model building with Scikit-Learn , TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Deploying Machine Learning Models on cloud instances
- TensorFlow Serving and extracting weights from PyTorch Models
- Creating Serverless REST API for Machine Learning models
- Deploying tf-idf and text classifier models for Twitter sentiment analysis
- Machine Learning experiment and deployment using MLflow
- Prior Machine Learning and Deep Learning background required but not a must have as we are covering Model building process also
In this course you will learn how to deploy Machine Learning Models using various techniques.
Creating a Model
Saving a Model
Exporting the Model to another environment
Creating a REST API and using it locally
Creating a Machine Learning REST API on a Cloud virtual server
Creating a Serverless Machine Learning REST API using Cloud Functions
Deploying TensorFlow and Keras models using TensorFlow Serving
Deploying PyTorch Models
Converting a PyTorch model to TensorFlow format using ONNX
Creating REST API for Pytorch and TensorFlow Models
Deploying tf-idf and text classifier models for Twitter sentiment analysis
Tracking Model training experiments and deployment with MLfLow
Python basics and Machine Learning model building with Scikit-learn will be covered in this course. You will also learn how to build and deploy a Neural Network using TensorFlow Keras and PyTorch. Google Cloud (GCP) free trial account is required to try out some of the labs designed for cloud environment.
Who this course is for:
- Machine Learning beginners
We are a group of Solution Architects and Developers with expertise in Java, Python, Scala , Big Data , Machine Learning and Cloud.
We have years of experience in building Data and Analytics solutions for global clients.
Our primary goal is to simplify learning for our students.
We take a very practical use case based approach in all our courses.