Machine Learning and Data Science using Python & R
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 61 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- ✓ Python & R programming for Structured data/ tables. ✓ Python in demand packages used by Data Scientist and Machine Learning professionals. ✓ Basic, Inferential and Advanced Statistics. ✓ Linear and Logistic Regression. ✓ Machine Learning Algorithms.
- No pre-requisites. Good to have knowledge of Statistics and/or Programming
This course is for Aspirant Data Scientists, Business/Data Analyst, Machine Learning & AI professionals planning to ignite their career/ enhance Knowledge in niche technologies like Python and R. You will learn with this program:
✓ Basics of Python, marketability and importance
✓ Understanding most of python programming from scratch to handle structured data inclusive of concepts like OOP, Creating python objects like list, tuple, set, dictionary etc; Creating numpy arrays, ,Creating tables/ data frames, wrangling data, creating new columns etc.
✓ Various In demand Python packages are covered like sklearn, sklearn.linear_model etc.; NumPy, pandas, scipy etc.
✓ R packages are discussed to name few of them are dplyr, MASS etc.
✓ Basics of Statistics - Understanding of Measures of Central Tendency, Quartiles, standard deviation, variance etc.
✓ Types of variables
✓ Advanced/ Inferential Statistics - Concept of probability with frequency distribution from scratch, concepts like Normal distribution, Population and sample
✓ Statistical Algorithms to predict price of houses with Linear Regression
✓ Statistical Algorithms to predict patient suffering from Malignant or Benign Cancer with Logistic Regression
✓ Machine learning algorithms like SVM, KNN
✓ Implementation of Machine learning (SVM, KNN) and Statistical Algorithms (Linear/ Logistic Regression) with Python programming code
- Beginners, Intermediate or expertise in Python and/or Statistics
Introduction to trainer experience in industry and training delivery. Intro to softwares and Machine learning algorithms that trainer has expertise.