Machine Learning and Blockchain with Microsoft Azure
What you'll learn
- Learn the concepts of Blockchain
- Learn to build smart contracts
- Bitcoin: A cryptocurrency
- Learn Azure Active Directory
- Learn to use different types of cloud computing services
- Echo Bot
- Facebook Chat bot
- Question and Answer Maker
- LUIS(Language Understanding)
- Text Analytics
- Content Moderator
- Custom Vision
- No prerequisites, but if you have basic idea of blockchain technology then it would be helpful.
- You need to have a Microsoft Azure Account in order to use its services like blockchain workbench. You can create free account.
- You should have a Facebook business page
Machine Learning and Blockchain are greatest buzzword of our times.
Blockchain is engrossing subject as it brings together economics in the form of movement of value, philosophy as the concepts of trust and roots in libertarian thinking and advanced technology like cryptography and distributed ledger technology.
There is misconception spread over Blockchain and Bitcoin that they are same but they aren't. Many misconceptions and confusions will be cleared after the course completion.
Blockchain has a wide range of applications that are really transforming the world. Domains like financial services, smart property, supply chain management, government applications, Smart contracts and many more.
In this amazing learning series, you'll learn to develop your own smart contracts with managing different roles and also able to do transactions. In Smart contract example, there will be 4 roles in the smart contract: Owner,Appraiser,Buyer and Inspector. All the roles perform a specific task which is the crucial part of smart contract for performing transactions.
Blockchain workbench will be used, a blockchain service offered by Microsoft Azure to develop blockchain applications.
You will be also learn the following topics of Machine Learning on Azure.
Simple chatbot integrates in HTML websites
Facebook Chat bot
Question and Answer Maker
Analyze image and video
Recognition handwritten from text
Translate and many more things
Welcome to the world of INTERNET 2.0
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is intterested in Blockchain and its application
- Anyone who wanted to build their own Smart Contract
- Anyone who is interested in cloud computing
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 60+ courses with over 80,000+ students worldwide across 175+ countries on wide array of technologies like containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.