Machine Learning 101 with Scikit-learn and StatsModels
What you'll learn
- You will gain confidence when working with 2 of the leading ML packages - statsmodels and sklearn
- You will learn how to perform a linear regression
- You will become familiar with the ins and outs of a logistic regression
- You will excel at carrying out cluster analysis (both flat and hierarchical)
- You will learn how to apply your skills to real-life business cases
- You will be able to comprehend the underlying ideas behind ML models
- Basic coding skills in Python
Are you an aspiring data scientist determined to achieve professional success?
Are you ready and willing to master the most valuable skills that will skyrocket your data science career?
Great! You’ve come to the right place.
This course will provide you with the solid Machine Learning knowledge that will help you reach your dream job destination.
That’s right. Machine Learning is one of the fundamental skills you need to become a data scientist. It is the stepping stone that will help you understand deep learning and modern data analysis techniques.
In this course, we will explore the three most fundamental machine learning topics:
Surprised? Even neural networks geeks (like us) can’t help, but admit that it’s these 3 simple methods - linear regression, logistic regression and clustering that data science actually revolves around.
So, in this course, we will make an otherwise complex subject matter easy to understand and apply in practice.
Of course, there is only one way to teach these skills in the context of data science - to accompany statistics theory with practical application of these quantitative methods in Python.
And that’s precisely what we are after. Theory and practice go hand in hand here.
We have developed this course with not one but two machine learning libraries – StatsModels and sklearn. As our practical experience showed us, they have different use cases and should be used together rather than independently.
Yet another advantage of taking this course? We are very conscious that data science theory is often overlooked.You can’t teach someone to run before they know how to walk. That’s why we will start slowly and continue by building complex ML models.
But don’t assume you’ll be bored by theory.
On the contrary! We have prepared a course that will get you results and will foster your interest in the subject matter, as it will show you that machine learning is something you can do, too (with the right teacher by your side).
Well, we hope you are as excited as we are, as this course is the door that can open countless opportunities in the data science world for you. This is a course you’ll be actually eager to complete.
On top of that we are happy to offer a 30-day money back guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is so outstanding , that this is a no-brainer for us We are 100% certain you will love it.
Why wait any longer? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and let’s start (machine) learning together!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you, if you want to become a successful data scientist
- This course is great if you want to get acquainted with the fundamental machine learning methods
- This course is ideal for you, if you are a just getting started and want to gradually build up valuable skills in machine learning and data science
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,900,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.