- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become completely comfortable using Mac Photos
- Import and organize photos so you can easily find them
- Edit and adjust your photos to make them look amazing
- Save and share your photos to your computer, online, or with iCloud
- Create and order projects such as books, calendars, and more
- Use the Photos app on your iPhone to organize, edit, and share
- You will need Mac photos to follow along, which is installed for free on any Mac computer.
- You do not need photos. We provide practice photos so that you can follow along.
You have a Mac computer, and you want to learn how to easily edit and organize your photos, right?
Perfect! Mac Photos is the free application that comes with all Mac computers (previously called iPhoto).
This course will teach you how to use all of the amazing features of Mac Photos, a truly powerful editing and organizing tool for all kinds of photographers.
What will you learn in this Mac Photos course?
- Import photos from files or your camera
- Organize photos so you can easily find them
- Edit and adjust your photos to look amazing
- Save and share your photos how you want
- Use the Photos app on your iPhone
What kind of editing will you learn?
- Auto-enhance feature
- Rotate and crop
- One-click filters
- Advanced slider adjustments
- Retouching and blemish removal
- Red-eye removal
- and more!
Who teaches this course?
Phil Ebiner is a Mac-user, photographer, best-selling Udemy instructor, and most importantly - he truly wants to help you with this course. No matter what your skill level is right now, you'll get the best support in this course.
Why should you enroll now?
This course will make learning fun and easy. All you need is your Apple computer and any version of the Photos app. We'll be teaching with version released in macOS High Sierra. But you can use pretty much any version because the process is very similar in each version.
We also have a 30-day money back guarantee. So you can enroll today, and if for any reason you aren't enjoying the course, you can grab a refund.
We can't wait to see you in the course!
Thanks for your time, and we look forward to helping you learn Mac Photos.
- Anyone with a Mac computer
Welcome to the Mac Photos course! In this lecture, you'll learn a little more about how this course works, who the instructor is, and how to have the most success.
In this lecture of the Mac Photos course, you'll learn how to import photos from your computer. This is perfect if you are importing the practice photos that you downloaded in the previous lecture.
In this lecture of the Mac Photos course, you'll learn how to import photos from a camera or memory card.
In this lecture of the Mac Photos course, you'll learn how to import photos from your phone using a USB cable.
In this lecture of the Mac Photos course, you'll learn how to import photos from iCloud, which allows you to wirelessly send photos from your phone to Mac Photos.
In this lesson of the Mac Photos course, you'll learn how to create albums to organize your photos, and how to create folders to organize your albums. Also, you'll learn about smart albums and media types, which quickly allows you to access different types of photos like panoramas, selfies, live photos, and more!
In this lesson of the Mac Photos course, you'll learn how to edit a landscape photo. Watch Phil as he works through this entire photo edit from start to finish, including how he crops, adjusts exposure, fixes white balance, and adds effects like color adjustments to make this photo pop!