Mac Pages 2022: Master Apple's Word Processing App
What you'll learn
- Create documents in Pages
- Modify and create your own templates.
- Learn to style and format text to fit your specific needs and preferences
- Know the most common shortcuts for text editing
- Know how to work with different types of documents.
- Use Pages as a simple page layout tool to make posters, flyers and other documents.
- Use techniques like brakes, pagination, columns, table of contents, headers and footers.
- Insert images, charts, tables, links and other document elements.
- Adding watermarks and other background objects
- How to create custom paragraph, character and bullet list styles
- Collaborate with others and review your document.
- Export your finished documents as a PDF, Word or in ePub format
- You should be using a computer running on macOS.
- All we need is the powerful Apple Pages App that comes for free on every Mac.
- No other knowledge or experience with macOS needed.
- Optional - Basic knowledge of word-processing software (Microsoft Word or similar)
Mac Pages is a GREAT app ... If
You can use the whole potential of it, if you know what you're doing.
Mac Pages is a complete course with more than 100 lessons that will show you all of the features of the Pages app.
This 6 hours of video tutorials will take you from beginner to advanced.
The course is split in many sections for easier navigations and each video looks at all the elements individually and shows you how and why you may want to use that particular feature.
You’ll learn about fonts, styles, formatting, special characters, headers, footers, lists, table of contents and more. You’ll discover how you can add graphic elements like shapes, images, links, tables, charts, text boxes and videos.
Whether you need to use Pages for work, school, or to write the whole book, this course will help you get it done!
The course is targeted for complete beginners, however if you have worked in the past with older version of Pages or Microsoft Word, you can use it to your advantage and go through the course even faster. And yes, there are advanced features that we will cover as well.
This Master course in Pages will guide you from creating a document from scratch to a gorgeous looking document you can be proud of.
Pages isn't just a simple word processing software, you can do so much more with it.
Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document, create your own templates and styles which you can use across different documents or create your own watermarked document.
It is impossible to fit all the features in one course. But it will be possible with your help.
I will regularly update the course, with custom video requests from our students, so you will never be left alone in your journey to master Pages.
Do you have friends using Windows computers? No problem I will show you how to export Pages documents in different formats which are available across different operational systems.
With the new Collaboration tool you and your team will be able to work on a document at the same time and iCloud allows you to keep your documents always up to date across all your devices like Mac, iPad, iPhone or a PC.
Learn how to write and design stunning documents with the complete up to date course. All we need for that is the powerful Apple Pages App that comes for free on every Mac.
What makes this course different?
It is the most complete course on the market, which will be updated based on your own requests
It uses the most recent version of Pages and MacOS
It is straight to the point and using the most modern approach - no outdated content or techniques.
I offer full personalised support in Q&A section and also in closed facebook group for enrolled students
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use Pages on their Mac.
- Students who want to use this word-processing software on their Mac to work on different projects
- Microsoft Word users who are switching to Mac
- Professional who wants to write and publish a book, create customised design for a document, brochure or a poster
- This course is NOT for advanced users who are already experts at using Macs, and Pages as they might know most of these tips already.
Luke Koubek is a digital content creator, photographer and technology enthusiast. He is passionate about Online Education and Digital Entrepreneurship. He is interested in Apple, electronics and artificial intelligence, and it is his hobby to learn and explore different ways of using the new modern devices
Luke is an Internet entrepreneur, professional photographer and video content creator. He runs AppleOnlineAcademy, which produces video tutorials, tips and other useful information about Apple products and related software. It is growing site which includes many videos on using Macs, iPhones, AppleWatches and iPads.
,,I have a master degree in engineering from European university and finished many training courses about computer science. A few years ago I got into the field of online education and have never looked back. I’m here to help you mastering devices you are using everyday and make it to be fun using them the right way.”