Mac Numbers: Creating and Using Spreadsheets On Your Mac
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create single and multi-table spreadsheets in Numbers
- Use formulas to perform calculations
- Create simple lists of records as spreadsheets
- Create charts from spreadsheet data
- Manipulate spreadsheet elements to create forms and data sheets
- Use logical function in spreadsheets
- Export and share spreadsheets
- Students should have a basic familiarity with using Macs, including the mouse, keyboard, drag-and-drop, and managing files. They should have Numbers 3.6 or newer installed on their Mac from the Mac App Store.
Mac Numbers is a complete course with 36 lessons and 11 practical examples taking you from beginner to advanced level. It includes three and a half hours of video tutorials and 11 example files.
This course starts at the beginning, teaching you the basics such as creating a new document, starting with the blank template, entering numbers and performing basic calculations. You’ll then move on to create multi-table spreadsheets, perform advanced calculations, sort and filter data, create charts and more.
Whether you need to use Numbers for work, school, or a project at home, this course can get you up to speed fast. It does not assume that you have previous spreadsheet experience. However, if you have used an application like Excel in the past, you can also use this course to quickly learn the ins-and-outs of Numbers.
- This course will teach you the basics and many advanced techniques for creating and using spreadsheets with Numbers on your Mac. If you want to use Numbers at home or work but have no previous spreadsheet experience, this course starts at the beginning. If you have used other spreadsheet apps like Excel, this could can help you switch to Numbers.
Learn about the instructor and get an overview about what material will be covered in the course.
Learn how to create a new Numbers document on your Mac. Examine Apple’s built-in templates.
Learn how to create simple formulas to perform computations on the numbers in cells.