Productivity for Mac Users: 10x Your Productivity
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will spend dramatically less time accomplishing simple tasks on the computer, master keyboard shortcuts, increase the speed at which you complete your task list, and have a suite of tools that will help you be more productive.
- In this course you will learn how to use a computer more efficiently to increase your productivity and output
- Mac users will get the most out of this course. If you're a PC user, this isn't the course for you.
- An internet connection
- An Apple computer
**UPDATED AS OF NOVEMBER 2015 - JOIN 5,500+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS!**
Do you ever feel like you spend too much time trying to accomplish simple tasks on the computer? Like there are days where you spend hours and only accomplish a tenth of what you hoped to accomplish when you got up that morning?
It's not a good feeling. But, for many of us, it's reality.
Why is this? Because many of us don't have mastery of the tool we use the most - our computers.
We've all heard the story of the woodcutter who sharpens his saw to cut more trees. Yet how many of us spend hours on the computer each day, yet never learn the tips and tricks to use them efficiently and effectively? Instead, we keep doing what we've always done, and waste time that we could spend relaxing, making more money, or hanging out with friends and family.
This course will change that. Over the past year, I've learned the tools and shortcuts to 10x my productivity on my Mac. Together, these productivity hacks have allowed me to write faster, blaze through email, use Microsoft Office at 5x the speed and get more done.
A recent study estimated that slow computer usage cost the average employee 8 WHOLE DAYS of work per year, simply because they don't know how to efficiently use a computer. If Even if you've grown on up on computers, I guarantee this course will teach you how to use your Mac like a pro.
And... the good news is you don't have to be a natural with computers to reap the benefits! I've helped my 50 year old mother (bless her) do her work faster so she can get off the computer she hates and spend time with her family.
By the end of this course, you’ll learn the deepest, darkest Macbook productivity secrets that only a few of the wizards at Apple know:
- Shortcuts and tools to cut the time you spend in Microsoft Office by 60%
- A simple hack to reclaim minutes wasted navigating between programs each day
- How to manipulate text like a BOSS and never use your mouse again
- 7 strategies to master Gmail and process your email in seconds, not minutes
- Advanced strategies and shortcuts with Finder, Quicksilver and Google Chrome
- Introduction to 5 free tools that will save you hours over the course of your workday
If you want to reclaim your valuable time be more productive for the rest of your life, this course is for you.
I packed tons of useful information into this course, so that just 60 minutes from now you can use your Mac better than 95% of Macbook owners. Pretty sweet, eh?
If that's not enough, Udemy offers a money back guarantee if for any reason you're not satisfied with any course you buy here. Plus, you'll get unlimited access to me and all further course material I'll be adding as more students join.
If you use a computer for more than an hour a day, you owe it to yourself to be as efficient as possible. In fact, your ability to get more done will lead to raises, promotions, time freedom and more productivity than you can believe.
And, if for any reason you don't like the course, I'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
See you inside!
Justin Mares, Macbook wizard
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to increase their productivity on the computer. Everyone - from the computer novice to Mac expert - will find value in this class.
Hi! My name is Justin Mares. I formerly ran growth at developer tools company Exceptional (acquired by Rackspace in March of 2013).
While there, I taught myself how to become a technical marketer and use tools like SQL to run important analyses on our customer data. Along with learning the basics of HTML, CSS and Python, I've found learning to become a more technical marketer has been one of the most valuable investments in myself I've ever made.
In addition, I'm the co-author of Traction Book, a book about how startups can get traction. For the book, we interviewed Jimmy Wales (founder of Wikipedia), Paul English (founder of Kayak), Dharmesh Shah (HubSpot founder) and pulled together an actionable framework for how startups should think about getting traction and distribution.
I also founded an ecommerce company, Kettle & Fire, that's on a multi-million dollar run rate in just a few months.