LvL-Up your martial arts from home - stick fight edition
What you'll learn
- All the basic skills you need to start implement stick fighting in your training. Everything can be trained from the comfort of your home
- Basic stick fighting/ Eskrima/ Arnis
- Improve your mobility and coördination
- Cool tricks you can show to your friends ;-)
- A better understanding of ranges and movement with a weapon
- Basic strikes used in FMA (Filipino Martial Arts) also known as Eskrima, Kali or Arnis
- You don't need any eskrima skills, the only thing you need is a kali stick (or another stick)
- All exersises can be practiced alone
- You need a bit of space so you wont destroy your room.
This course is for people who are interested in expanding their martial arts skills. You will learn all the basics to help you get started. You can use these skills to enhance your own martial arts lessons, or just to expand your knowledge in martial arts. All the strikes learned in this course are from FMA (Filipino Martial Arts) also known as Eskrima, Kali or Arnis. These techniques are great to work on your coordination, mobility and understanding of armed combat.
This course is for all entry levels, So it doesn't matter if you are an expert athlete or have 0 experience in sports. All techniques are explained in separate video's so you can easily find the techniques. You will also get two example workouts so you can have a complete workout using the techniques learned in the course!
The only thing you will need for this course is a stick (of around 70 cm) this can be an official kali stick or a sawn broom. Because we practice al the techniques by our selves we won't make contact so you can even train with a plastic pvc pipe!
So if you are interested in learning or expanding your martial arts skills this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Martial arts practicioners and people who want to work on their stamina and coördiantion and also learn some selfdefence.
- Anyone who want to learn basic stick fighting skills
- People who want to train at home but don't know what to do
- People who cant do heavy training and want to focus more on coördination, movability and body control.
Hi, my name is Joost Raaijmaakers and I have been training martial arts for over 25 years and I have been teaching eskrima JKD and Muay Thai for over 10 years.
2 years ago I started my company named LvL-Up body mind spirit. And my goal is to spread the joy of learning martial arts for self-defence and self-development.