Luxury Facials: Ultimate Customer Skincare Experiences
What you'll learn
- Learn the art of offering luxury anti-aging facials by implementing the combination of high touch hands on techniques.
- Creating a customer journey during each treatment which touches on the five essential senses: touch, see, smell, hear and taste.
- Creating strong perceived value and unique points of difference (PODS's) with each treatment.
- The importance of client consultation and relationship building for long lasting trust and loyalty.
- Hands-on techniques for each step of the facial protocol.
- The art of using compresses and tools.
- The importance of the R's in spa: Recommendation, Retailing, Rebooking, Referrals & Revenue.
- Step by step review of cleansing, toning, exfoliation, mask application and removal, massage, serum & cream application, eyecare.
- Massage for the face, neck and decollete.
- Massage for the specific, delicate zones of the eyes and lips.
- Building loyal relationships using verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Experience as an esthetician, medi-spa consultant or massage therapist an asset.
- Interest in skincare treatments, facials and techniques.
- Individuals interested in expanding their customer service knowledge to help build a pleasant customer journey.
International Educator & Business Development Consultant Heather Stockley has worked in the spa industry for over 20 years. She is the current founder & Chief Beauty Officer of SWAT beauty, a skincare company offering cosmeceuticals for both retail and professional treatment.
In this course she combines the elements of hands on facial treatment techniques with the art of creating the customer journey from the start of the treatment to the end. Her luxury anti-aging facial course will not only walk you through the full techniques used in a five star facial, she will focus on the art of building a customer journey for long-term loyalty and future retention.
Heather will walk you through the elements of creating unique POD's or points of difference to wow your clientele; often referred to as USPS (Unique Selling Points). In this course you will learn how to build a strong relationship with your client to include verbal and non-verbal communication, the art of consultation and the R's of selling:
for increased Revenue.
The art of embracing the clients 5 senses for each treatment to build long term loyalty will also be reviewed paired with a brief discussion on verbal & non-verbal communication.
For the hands on portion you will learn the art of analyzing the clients skin to offer the best treatment which aligns with their type and condition. Massage techniques for the face, neck, decollete, eye & lip zone will also be introduced. Demonstration of various product applications and types will be shown and discussed to include peels, masks and serums.
Offer a complete customer journey from start to finish: from consultation to treatment rituals, closing the treatment using education and expertise.
Great add on resources and a full 60/90 minute treatment protocol included for use as a guideline to build your own treatment journey.
Who this course is for:
- Estheticians, massage therapists, beauticians and spa owners looking to add value to their existing facial services.
- Cosmetology or esthetics students seeking to expand their knowledge in facial treatments.
- Skincare and beauty enthusiasts looking to expand their scope regarding treatments, products and unique selling features for skincare and beauty treatments.
- Ideal for customer service and front line team members to understand the essence of a facials treatment for client booking and communication.
Heather Stockley shares over 20 years as a beauty educator, business owner and beauty industry consultant. In 2001 she opened her first salon & spa near Toronto, Canada, which she operated for 17 years. In 2004 she became a part-time Instructor for the Fashion Arts, Spa Management and Continuing Education Programs at Humber College. Driven by change and program development she later wrote two custom programs: one in hairstyling and one in aesthetics for a local Private Career College; both approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities in Ontario, Canada. Her aesthetics program was the first to meet new provincial standards and change in aesthetics. Throughout the years she has utilized her talents and business savvy to consult for various spa and franchises. In 2013 she joined a premium Germany beauty company as their North American Educator, working with spas, medi-spas and five star resorts in Canada, the United States and the Caribbean. In 2019 she became the Educator & Business Development Manager for the brand in Asia Pacific partnering with 10 regional countries overseeing new product launches, portfolio development, vendor education and marketing campaigns tailored to each country to align with government compliance and market trends. Her experience has allowed her to present *& host industry events and trade shows in Germany, Dubai, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and Estonia. Key events also include pairing with various social media influencers, KOL's and celebrities for media events and live streams.
In 2020 she launched SWAT Beauty representing Self Worth & Assertive Transformation using Skin Worthy Aesthetic Treatments offering cosmeceutical skincare for retail and professional treatment products! In addition to her new product range she combines a virtual platform for online learning, consulting offering continued support, education and innovation for the future of the beauty industry.
Heather hopes to share here passion, knowledge and inspiration with you!