Luxury Anti-Aging Spa Facial with Thai Herbal Compress
What you'll learn
- Health & safety, and hygiene
- COVID-19 Safe Workplace
- How to conduct a skin analysis
- Skincare product knowledge
- Carry out a full sculpting facial massage using the Thai Herbal Balls
- Carry out a full luxurious anti-aging facial treatment
- After care advice
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Face
- Skin Structure and functions
- Skin types and conditions
- This course is designed for for the new or existing beauty professional interested in learning how to perform a luxurious anti-aging facial treatment
- A model to practice your facial techniques on
Learn how to perform a 5* Anti-Aging Luxury Beauty Facial with award winning stem cell technology products designed to redefine youth.
Clients get beauty facial treatments for different reasons however the anti-aging is one of the most popular and sought after in spa. clinics and private salons. A facial is the second most popular spa treatment after a massage and if you haven't had one yet, you should totally treat yourself this new year before you treat your clients.
Here are the steps that you will learn in this luxurious anti-aging facial:
1. Consultation. A facial should begin with a consultation. You may fill out a form with questions about the client's health history, skin concerns, their diet, how much water they drink, and products they are currently using.
2. Superficial Cleansing
3. Skin Analysis
4. Deep Cleansing
7. Facial massage - lifting techniques
8. Sculpting facial massage using Thai Herbal Compress Balls
9. Facial Mask
10. Final application of toner, serums, moisturizer, etc
Benefits of a Thai Herbal Poultice Facial Massage:
Reduces Dark Circles
Lifts & Contours
Thins Your Cheeks & Sculpts
Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Smooths Your Complexion
Reduces Pore Size
Brings Nutrients to the Surface Layer of the Skin
Relaxes, Calms and Eases Muscle Tension (TMJ)
Creates Muscle Memory For Long Term Benefits
Detoxifies and Removes Impurities
Releases Toxins Trapped Between Your Tissues and Muscles
Oxygenates Skin Tissue and Aids in the Extraction Process
Hydrates, Creates a Healthy Glow
Increases Lymphatic Flow
A transforming experience, learning this anti-aging facial step by step combined with revolutionary products, will allow you to provide enjoyable skin treatments and your clients will feel relaxed, pampered and their skin will feel simply amazing after this facial.
Who this course is for:
- Estheticians, facial specialists, cosmetologists, beauty therapists, facialists, spa and beauty retailers.
Monica is a Massage Tutor and her passion for Massage has motivated her to create Signature Massages which have taken her travelling across Europe to participate at Massage Championships such as the Worldwide Massage Championship and the National Massage Championship where she has achieved 3 Gold Medals and 1 Silver.
Monica was selected as a Judge at the European Massage Championship in Italy (2019) as well as at the UK National Massage Championship (2021) which was a great privilege and a wonderful experience.
Between running two private clinics, she is also teaching classroom based Massage, Beauty and Spiritual Courses and thoroughly enjoying sharing her knowledge and skills with her students.
Feel free to follow Monica on Instagram @monica_paslaru