Learn more about Luminar 3 in only 1 hour
- No, but it is recommended to already have Luminar 3 (paid or trial version)
Learn more about Luminar 3 in only 1 hour! Did you just started with Luminar 3 or do you consider to use Luminar 3 as a photo management and editing tool? Watch this free Luminar 3 course and kickstart your knowledge.
In this free course we tell you more about how the Luminar catalog works, how to import your photos, keep them together and manage them in a structured way in the Luminar Library.
We also give you more information how to edit your photos with filters and which Luminar filters are most powerful. Of course we don't forget to cover to work with layers and masks and finally how to export your photos.
- Learn more about Luminar 3 in only 1 hour
- How to get the best exposure in Luminar 3
- How to get better colors in Luminar 3
- The best way to make a photo sharper in Luminar 3
- Download free RAW files and Luminar Looks
Mark de Rooij is a Dutch cityscape photographer and photography educator over the past 10 years in The Netherlands. He is the founder of one of the leading photography schools in The Netherlands and has a big passion for traveling. So his photos are not only from his hometown Rotterdam, but also great cities like Venice, Vienna, New York and Lima.