lean six sigma white belt for healthcare team - in Arabic
The Six Sigma White Belt Certification will be aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who interest, or need
to develop foundational knowledge. White Belts can be entry-level employees who seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and Lean concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Quality specialists
- Healthcare staff ( HR , Accountant, Secretary, Admission office staff)
- 07:37Introduction to six sigma
- 03:28Decision making without six sigma
- 00:50Beta testing
- 06:20Decision making with six sigma
- 04:31Calculation of sigma level
- 1 questionCalculation of sigma level test
- 02:48IS sigma level enough ?
- 07:33Common six sigma principals - part 1
- 08:51Common six sigma principals - part 2
- 10:57Challenges of six sigma
- 5 questionsTest your knowledge 1
Mohamed Attya Ahmed is Improvement project manager in CCHE 57357 hospital. He worked in healthcare filed since 2007 ,He is Certified Lean Six sigma black belt from ASQ ( CLSSBB ) and hold MBA from AAST and work as freelance Six Sigma instructor . He work in a lot of projects and save more than 100,000 E.P per projects.