SAP LSMW -3 Methods + S/4 HANA Migration Cockpit + BDC
What you'll learn
- LSMW -Batch Recording Method, IDOC Method, Business Object Method
- S/4 HANA Migration Cockpit end to end testing
- Batch Data Communication (BDC),Call Transaction , Session Method
- What is Constant and how to use it.
- Transport from One Client To Another
- Debugging LSMW
- Understand When and How to Use ABAP Code
- How to add Missing Field in Recording
- Practical Understanding of Foreground, Display Errors only and Background in session method
- Understand the difference between Three Structures
- IDOC Basics required for creating LSMW - Partner Profile, Message Types, Port, Process Code etc
- Processing of IDOC
- How to Find the BAPI & Business Object for LSMW
- Understand when to go for BDC & LSMW
- How to do BDC Recording
- Understand the Clear difference between CALL TRANSACTION and SESSION METHOD in BDC
- How to Process from SM35
- Designing Upload Template in excel
- Basic knowledge of SAP is required
This Course is designed to simplify the learning of IDOC & Business Object Method in LSMW. Course is divided into Three Parts.
Part one covers the introduction and detailed explanation of IDocs basics required for understanding the both methods easily.
Part two covers the Creation of LSMW ,Preparation of Template , Techniques to find BAPI and other associated information of IDOC. End to end testing of the same.
Part Three Covers the IDOC Method , Finding the IDOC, Preparing Template and understanding concepts with example and testing of the same.
** Disclaimer **
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access.
Who this course is for:
- SAP End-users
- SAP Consultants
Mohammed Rashid is a SAP Techno Functional Consultant having 14+ years of experience in SAP and Non-ERP Systems. He has played various roles in implementation, roll-outs and support Projects . He is an expert consultant for SAP Controlling Product Costing, COPA , ML and Actual Costing Consulting Services. Currently working as a Freelancer.