LPI Linux Essentials
What you'll learn
- Have an understanding of the Linux and open source industry and knowledge of the most popular open source Applications.
- Understand the major components of the Linux operating system, and have the technical proficiency to work on the Linux command line.
- Have a basic understanding of security and administration related topics such as user/group management, working on the command line, and permissions.
- How to create and restore compressed backups and archives.
- How to create and run simple scripts.
- Operating Systems Basics Knowledge.
- Vmware Workstation or Virtual Box.
Once you finish studying +50% of the course content, Please don't hesitate to ask about your gift ;) .
Linux adoption continues to rise world-wide as individual users, government entities and industries ranging from automotive to space exploration embrace open source technologies. This expansion of open source in enterprise is redefining traditional Information and Communication Technology (ICT) job roles to require more Linux skills. Whether you’re starting your career in open source, or looking for advancement, independently verifying your skill set can help you stand out to hiring managers or your management team.
LPI Linux Essentials exam is designed to test particular skills of IT professionals that whether they can understand and manage different distribution of Linux OS. After passing the exam, you’d be recognized as a Junior Linux administrator.
You’d have to pass LPI exam if you desire to become a Linux essentials certified professional. So, before taking the exam, you must properly learn to understand Linux concepts and how to manage Linux.
The first and the most important benefit of this LPI Linux Essentials certification is that, it will help you find a very high paying job in the IT industry. But let’s not talk about the income only because there are many other benefits of this certification. The main thing about this certification is that it will provide you a number of career options in future where you can enhance your skills.
How to pass LPI Linux Essentials exam?
I think it is the most important questions that may appear in your mind. So, if you want to pass the exam at the first attempt, the regular practice is the key to making it possible. You must practice your knowledge as much as you can. The mistake that many people make is that they only learn the commands and do not focus on the details.
In our course we will explain and cover the topics for LPI Linux Essentials exam.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone desires to be Linux Certified Profisional.
- Linux beginners with no knowledge in Linux.
- Anyone desires to learn a new technology.
- Anyone looking for very high paying job in the IT industry.
Hi there, my name is Mostafa Yasin, And I love making complex technical topics simple and easy to understand. I am Linux Expert in the IT field. I have started my career since 2004. I have worked on different, important and massive IT projects.
I enjoy teaching and sharing my experience with students around the world on Udemy. I hope my courses will be useful to all students with all levels.
If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact me inside the course, you would be most welcome!