Low-Poly Vehicle Design in Blender for Unity Game Developers
What you'll learn
- This course will help strenghten your ability to improvise and solve problems with 3D modeling.
- Students will enhance their ability to create just about any kind of vehicle for the purpose of low-poly video game design.
- Setup a vehicle controller in Unity and drive custom designed vehicles that you can create yourself in Blender.
- You should have a fair working knowledge of Blender 3D in order to make best use of this course.
- In order to get your custom vehicles driving around in Unity, you should have at least a little working knowledge working with Unity 5.
Learn to create low-poly cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles using Blender 3D for Unity video game developers. This course is designed for experienced Blender users with the intention of further enhancing improvisation and problem solving skills in 3D modeling. We'll break down each vehicle into smaller problems and bite off small pieces of the puzzle at a time, resulting in a clearer understanding and ultimately a more intuitive approach to designing models.
Who this course is for:
- Blender students who are looking for a project to help advance their skills.
I started on my creative journey about 40 years ago as a musician. Through the decades, I have picked up a wide variety of skills, with over 20 years as an accomplished website developer, programmer, graphics artist, photographer, journalist, published author, video game developer, 3D modeler and animator!
I have done lots of work for a wide variety of business over the years. In the last decade, I have taken to Unity for game development with six games published on Steam so far. I'm very excited to be a full time game developer, and equally pleased to pass down some of my knowledge to you!
My friends describe me as a highly driven individual with a wide range of skills, capable of doing anything. I describe myself as curious, intuitive and above all.. honest.