Learn Cinema 4D: Low Poly Wolf
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4D
- You will be able to render 3D scenes in Cinema 4D
- You will be able to create a low poly wolf character
- You will need Cinema 4D installed
Do you want to learn 3D modelling quickly & easily by creating trendy low poly artwork? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Cinema 4D by creating a Low Poly Wolf! This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs.
Get started with 3D modelling & take this course now to learn Cinema 4D in just a few hours
- Create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4D to be used for your illustrations or video game projects.
- Learn a basic scene and lighting set up.
- Learn how to render your scene in cinema 4D.
- Create basic materials and colours for your models and backgrounds.
Low Poly Art for Illustrations & Video Game projects
In this course you will learn the basics of how to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in popular games such as Journey and Monument Valley. For games, lowpoly is important for optimisation which is measured with the polycount of your model. The higher the polycount is for your model, the longer it takes for the system to render it.
Content & Overview
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to 3D programs like Cinema 4D. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarise you with the tools you will need first.
With the basics complete, the course will take you through how I created the lowpoly wolf step by step. We will break down the model to make understanding the process easier, starting with the body of the wolf and finishing with the paws.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create basic shapes and characters in the lowpoly style in Cinema 4D.
I have included the Cinema 4D file to download at the end of the course for you to use as reference. So you'll be able to work alongside the videos to create your own wolf. Please feel free to share your creations as well!
- Digital Artists
- Indie game developers
- Graphic Designers
- People who are looking to learn 3D software & modelling techniques
In this lesson I will explain the work space in Cinema 4D and take you through how to create basic shapes.
In this video I'll take you through how to import your reference images that you found, into Cinema 4D.
In this video I'll explain how to manipulate basic shapes and polygons to create the wolf body using Cinema 4D.