Love After Kids (Mini-Course)
- A computer or a smartphone with internet access
This course was designed for people that have struggled in their relationships since having kids, providing clear, accessible and practical solutions to revitalizing their relationships.
Few experiences within a relationship are more universal than the changes and challenges that occur when children are born – yet people don’t generally get the support and preparation they need for their relationships and raising a family. The Love After Kids Relationship Toolkit will empower you to take control of your relationship via a variety of proven knowledge, tools and resources.
By the end of the course you'll have understood the impact of habits and roles you play within your relationship. We’ll explore both subjects, how they impact you and your relationship – and most importantly, what you can do about them to achieve a healthy and mature romantic relationship with your partner.
- How our brains are wired
- Complacency and how it affects your relationship
- Identifying your routines and how to change them
- Understanding your habits better
- The roles you play in your relationship
- & a bonus audio on role-lock in relationships.
Join me inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Couples who have struggled since having kids
- The course can be taken by both individuals & couples who want to work on their relationship
- Married couples who have kids & want to revitalize their relationship
- 02:32The Changing Brain
- 02:27The Enemy Of Change
- 02:37Coming Off Autopilot
- 07:58Breaking Down Your Habits
- 07:38Habitual Ways Of Relating
- 11:18Bonus Audio
My name is David Younger. I am a licensed psychologist, trained couples therapist, researcher and creator of Love After Kids. I have been researching and working with couples for 15 years, which is also the amount of time I have been with my wife. I have had the incredible opportunity to have studied in some of the most prestigious institutions in the world and feel truly blessed to love my work. In my private practice, I have helped hundreds of couples that have come to me in moments of acute crisis, frustration and hopelessness to understand why they were stuck and empower them with the support, knowledge and tools to release themselves from self-imposed isolation.