Losing Weight and Solving Emotional Eating for Women
- 100% Commitment
- Honesty with yourself
- Readiness to change
This course is for you if you are a woman, who struggles with emotional eating and
you keep gaining your weight back after investing so much time and energy in dieting
you feel frustrated and bad about yourself
you love to care for others but ignore your own needs
you constantly try to please others trying to be a perfect mother, daughter or wife
you feel you have to be strong but inside you are in pain
you keep sabotaging yourself
you can't let go of the baggage of the past
this course can help you.
Here you will
gain clarity on what's at the roots of your weight issues, how your brain keeps you overweight and why,
learn techniques to tap into your subconscious mind and use its fantastic resources to solve these issues,
feel more in control and relaxed.
Click join and let's get you started on your journey to healthy weight and happiness.
Who this course is for:
- Women who are stressed and emotional
- Women who struggle with cravings and binge eating
- Women who feel stuck in their lives
- Women who want to have more control
- Women who want to have clarity, peace and tranquility
- Women who tried all kinds of diets
- Women who have had enough of the yo-yo effect
- Women who want to get to the root of the problem instead of quick fixes
- Women who want to feel cared for, understood and accepted
- Women who would like to engage with a loving community
- Women who are willing to do the work
- Women who want to change their lives
- 04:36Who I am and how will I help you
- 02:40Join us on Facebook for live trainings here
- 03:50What you need
- 06:16What to expect
- 07:22A bird's eye view
- 10:08Where are you now and what's keeping you here?
- 09:43Where do you want to be?
I'm a hypnosis expert, helping women who have experienced trauma (divorce, abuse, abortions, miscarriages, etc.) unravel their subconscious emotional eating issues, lose their excess baggage, and feel great! No willpower required.
My mentor was Dr. John Butler, Gil Boyne's, the revolutionary master hypnotist's friend and student. I'm a Reiki Master and have also studied parapsychology to gain an insight into my own experiences.
Transforming hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis changed my life so profoundly and in so many positive ways that it literally set me free of my old, limiting self. It is, of course, still an ongoing process, as I expand my consciousness to always larger and broader parts of my inner self, but if anything was worth the effort, money and time to learn, then definitely THIS WAS IT!
Being a hypnotist, I still practice self-hypnosis on a daily basis, at least two hours a day. It has become an invaluable source of inspiration, guidance, and learning, and over the past years, I developed several techniques to help my clients reach the same results or even more.
I realized, and I experience it day by day, that our inner consciousness has all the power, wisdom and confidence we seem to lack in our daily life, the source is not that hard to reach, and it comes willingly if we call it.
That's why, after helping my clients to solve some emotional issues they didn't seem to be able to cope with on their own, I encourage them to learn self-hypnosis, learn the workings of the inner mind and become their own masters.
As a helper, I'm deeply moved and inspired every time I see a person get rid of his/her limiting energies and suddenly awaken to the freedom that comes to them as a gulp of fresh air. It's a beautiful feeling. I work so that they realize that they don't need me anymore because they can continue on their own.