Lose Weight -- Gain Wealth FAST!
What you'll learn
- Understand Why We Resist Creating a Budget and Going on a Diet
- How to Outsmart Your Brain and Reframe Budgeting and Dieting
- Unique Tips on How to Stick to Your Diet and Budget
- How to Deal with People Who are being a Bad Influence ( food - pushers, spenders who are making you spend with them, etc.)
- What to Say to Yourself when you are Tempted to Blow Your Budget or Diet?
- This course is for people who have challenges in the area of finances
- Students may or may not have challenges with their weight
This course present a fresh perspective on weight loss and finance by highlighting the similarities between the two challenges.
Managing your money and becoming financially fit is exactly like physical fitness. It's simple, but not easy. The premise is the same -- input vs. output. If you want to get financially fit, you have to spend less than you make. If you want to get physically fit, you have to eat less than the energy you extend.
The easiest way to accomplish both financial and physical fitness is to develop a love for learning. Learn and model how it has been accomplished by those that have led the way before you.
This course will explain why it's so difficult to get around to financial planning and weight loss. Why is it so hard to stay on track, but most importantly what one can do to achieve success in both physical and financial fitness.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have a desire to improve their physical fitness and financial fitness
- Someone who has tried to create a budget or a diet in the past, but failed to follow through
Katya Seberson, originally from Russia, is a speed reading and memory trainer at ExecutiveMind. Katya is the founder of a boutique neuroscience-based coaching practice in midtown Manhattan.
Katya educates adults and teens about their brains and how to use their minds more effectively to achieve great results in business, in school and in life.