Lose Weight: While Eating a Pizza
- 30 mins on-demand video
- 26 mins on-demand audio
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you:
- Will make better decisions about the food you eat.
- Have better weight management.
- Understood your relationship with food better.
- Understand why you have urges for food and how to deal with them.
- Please download the included material: documents, slides, activities, and audio hypnosis recordings (to the right of each video) for each lecture!
- A willingness to change how you think about food
- A desire to manage your weight with better consistency.
- A positive attitude and "can-do" spirit
- A desire to eat more healthy
This course is designed to be a stand alone weight management program or as an add-on to any other diet or weight loss program you might currently be using. Learn how to control your relationship with food. Understand how our primitive instincts aren't relevant today and how that affects your weight and your choices.
This video course will provide you with tips and tools to better management your weight and allow you to make those good choices.
Understand the who, what, when, where, and why's of food:
*Who - YOU!
*What - What foods should you eat?
*When - When are the best times to eat and what foods should you eat?
*Where - Where should you get your food and what do you get?
*Why - Why do we have urges for food and how can we deal with them?
Learn from one of the leading hypnotherapists in Northern California, who has successfully helped hundreds of struggling clients attain their optimal weight.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD Included material: video/animated lectures, documents, Power Point slides, audio hypnosis recordings. The downloads are available to the right of the movie playing (you might have to click on the arrow in the upper right hand corner to reveal other info (note pad, downloads, announcements and class outline).
The average student should be able to complete this course within a week, but can continue to use the content going forward. The course includes short, but content dense information that can be viewed multiple times. Included are three audio hypnosis recordings that can be used daily to promote better mental health and sleep.
The class is separated into 5 sections. The first four sections discuss your relationship with food and building habits that allow you to better manage your weight. Each of these sections includes tips and tools for you to apply to your daily life to help you attain and keep your ideal figure.
The 5th section includes audio hypnosis recordings that you can use in your daily routine for better mental health, better sleep and to reinforce the mindset and lessons from the course.
Let me help you achieve your goal of managing your weight not just for today, but for the future. Take this course today and let's make this change happen, now.
- This course is intended for anyone who wants better weight management.
- Anyone who has tried other weight loss programs with little or no success.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make better choices with food.
- Anyone seeking tips and tools for everyday life to help them with their weight.
My name is Alan Barsky, Certified Hypnotherapist, working in Marin, CA. I will tell you the story of an overweight 16 year old who inspired me to create this weight management program.
In this introductory lecture, you will gain an understanding as to why, certain thoughts and simple actions can end up with major results in losing weight and achieving optimal health.
This course consists of 18 lectures in five sections with a quiz at the end of each section. Each lecture has slides and/or documents for download to enhance your learning.
Here's my story...
This lecture outlines the central concept of the course. Humans continue to see food in the same way as in prehistoric times. When this relationship with foods changes, so does your control over your weight.
- How does the body react when there's no food
- Prehistoric times
- How much food is in our village?
- Bio-Logical brain chart
- A bear is chasing you!
Learn the importance of defining yourself for the rest of the day.
- Giving your self permission to digest.
- There is plenty of food in the village.
Starting the day off correctly allows your body and mind to understand that there is food in the village and your body can let the excess weight go.
- Your first bite
- What is real food?
- Healthy food
- Food = safety
I really hope this course has made an impact for you and you relationship with food. Feel free to contact me through the discussion board for any questions you might have.
Included in the next section are some audio hypnosis recordings. One is condensed, one is for the day, and one is to help you go to sleep. Feel free to use these daily for better mental health.