Looping Animations in After Effects for Beginners
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will have a great understanding of how to create basic animations.
- Basic After Effects navigation.
- How to create a simple looping animation.
- How to import assets from Photoshop, ready for animation.
- Techniques for smooth fun animations.
- Keyframing elements around the screen.
- Adding effects and basic colour corrections.
- Basic Introduction to Motion Graphics.
- How to parent layers.
- Exporting a your animation as a .mp4 and Gif.
- Creating and animating Shape Layers.
- You’ll need Adobe After Effects, Photoshop.
- This course is perfect for beginner and intermediate animators. This course lets you follow along through a step by step process.
If you are interested in becoming an animator or motion graphics designer then this is a great course for you. Looping animations for beginners has been created with the beginner in mind. We’ll cover everything step by step so you can follow along, including.
Applying basic effects
Working with shape layers
Exporting to .mov and converting to .gif
By the end of this course, you’ll learn new skills and be able to create your very own looping animations in After Effects.
Hi, my name is Bryan and I am a motion graphics designer and animator and college instructor. I have worked on animated tv series and network documentaries and I look forward to passing on some of the tips and tricks I have learnt along my own journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Animators, Motion Graphic Artists, Explainer Video Designers, Social media creators.
Bryan Webb is a filmmaker with over seven years of experience in video production. Based in Winnipeg, Canada. Bryan directs and shoots story-driven cinematic content for documentaries, commercials and corporate. A strong visual storyteller, Bryan is skilled in lighting, camera and editing and is experienced with visual effects workflows. From green-screen studio shoots to live performance projects, Bryan works closely with his clients to deliver engaging videos that connect them with their target audience.