Loopback 4: Modern ways to Build APIs in Typescript & NodeJs
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to build REST APIs with NodeJs, Typescript, MysQL and MongoDB
- Students will be able to do authentication and authorization in Loopback 4
- Students will be able to test the REST APIs with Loopback 4
- Basic Knowledge of Typescript is requried
- Knowledge of NodeJs is required
LoopBack is a highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework that enables you to create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding. LoopBack 4 is the next step in the evolution of LoopBack. You can build Amazing APIs with Modern NodeJs, Typescript, Mysql and MongoDB.
Why Loopback 4:
A brand new LoopBack core to deliver great extensibility and flexibility written in TypeScript/ES2017.
You can Create powerful APIs easily with a new creation experience for defining REST API's and handling API requests/responses.
A new, improved programming model with Dependency Injection and new concepts such as Components, Mixins, Repositories, etc. make this the most extensible version yet.
Using OpenAPI-to-GraphQL, create a GraphQL interface for any REST API
LoopBack is a highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework that enables you to:
Create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding.
Access data from major relational databases, MongoDB, SOAP and REST APIs.
Incorporate model relationships and access controls for complex APIs.
Separable components for file storage, third-party login, and OAuth 2.0.
What you will learn in this course:
Getting started with Typescript
Getting started with Loopback 4
Basic/Fundamentals of Typescript
CRUD(Create, Read, Update, Delete) with Loopback 4
Build RESTFUL API and OpenAPI documentation
Exploring multiple datasources with Loopback 4 like Mysql, MongoDB.
Working with Relationship with Models like One to One, One to Many, Many to One.
Exploring Repositories, Controllers, Dependency Injections, Design Patterns in more depth
Authentication/Authorization in Loopback 4
Using External Component in Loopback 4
Exposing GraphQL API with Loopback 4
Who this course is for:
- NodeJs developers who want to learn how to build REST APIS with Loopback 4
- Existing Loopback 3 developers who want to explore the modern way to build RESTFUL APIS with Typescript
- Typescript developers who want to learn how to build REST APIS with Typescript, NodeJs, Mysql and MongoDB
He’s had extensive experience developing software and working with teams to improve how software is developed to meet business objectives.Although his primary focus is on outcomes, implementation often includes technical competency