First impressions count, and you'll know that the clothes you wear, how you style your hair and the colours that you choose do make an impression. With the right choices, you can look rested, relaxed and your best self. You don't want someone else telling you how to dress, but at the same time, you probably need some guidance on what would look best on you. On this course, you'll use tech to help analyse your own body, and understand why some shapes and colours of clothes that you see on models are never going to look right on you. You'll also learn which ones will look great!
On this hands-on course, you'll measure up and work out the features that make your body shape and colouring unique, and work out what clothes will look perfect for you! You'll see if..
1) your face is symmetrical
2) your face shape type
3) what features of your body should be enhanced
4) what underlying body architecture you have, and what this means for choosing the right kind of clothes
5) the colours that suit you
6) whether you suit tonal or contrasting colours
7) what style you feel most comfortable in
8) what the minimum requirements are for an effortless wardrobe.
Once you know what clothing shapes to avoid, you'll find shopping for clothes much easier, and will have a set of clothes that communicate the right message about you.