Long Exposure Photography Class
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to blur water to make a dreamy scene in camera
- You'll be able to create water movement with just the right amount of blur
- You'll be able to move the traffic and city life blur across an image
- You'll feel comfortable and confident at any new location and your work will stand out from the crowd
- You should have a camera and tripod to follow along, there are many practical exercises
- You should have a computer to view, organize, and edit your images. We'll be creating your new portfolio as you go through the course
- You should have time and access to pretty locations (ideally by the water, but not required) to create some amazing long exposures as you go through the course
You want to create amazing long exposures and be able to compose images, right?
Shooting a gallery print long exposure photo isn't that hard. You just need to know the a system that works. A system the teaches you how to use your camera and the little tricks and tips nobody is talking about. Just ask Rob Warren, he is a full time and professional long exposure photographer.
This course will teach you exactly how to create amazing long exposures using Rob's complete system.
By the end of the course, you'll feel comfortable creating long exposures in the morning, afternoon, or night in any location:
- Learn how to pick the right location
- Learn how to get tack sharp long exposures
- Learn how to use filters to get amazing images in camera (no photoshop required!)
- Learn how to create movement in the water
- Learn how to blur the water to make it look like dreamy fog
- Learn how to compose a great shot with any camera
- Learn how to post process your images in Photoshop or Lightroom
Start creating stunning and punchy long exposure images today!
The instructors Rob and Jon walk you through the entire long exposure process. Follow us in real-world demonstrations, dealing with actual environments and situations. See all of the equipment we use. See how we deal with unpredictable mother-nature while we protect valuable gear.
Make Money Selling Stunning Long Exposure Photos
You want to turn your passion into money right? You want to upgrade your camera, buy a new lens, get a new computer with your earnings. Rob is one of the few photographers doing that with long exposures, find out why and how as he pulls back the curtain to reveal his secrets.
Also, learn how to edit your photos the right way.
Each section focuses on a different type of photography situation. Each section includes lessons on how to edit the images yourself without making it look fake - there's no tricks because the images look amazing right in the camera. You can even follow along with the downloadable photo files!
If you want to shoot better long exposure landscapes, enroll now!
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there's no reason to hesitate.
See you in the course!
Rob & Jon
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn long exposure photography
- You want to discover something new and expand your photography practice
- You're open to new ideas and excited to put them into practice
- You want to create images in camera with skill and technique
- You want to sell your first image, hand some on your walls, and impress your family with beautiful creations
PhotoLexa is the #1 online photography platform. Used by professionals, hobbiest, and novices for over 7 years to get great photos. See why we're the only Udemy Instructor who has published on Popular Photography Magazine!
PhotoLexa is trusted by over 100,000 people based on a proven, project-based approach to photography that helps everyone get great images and fast.
If you're interested in learning photography and want the fastest online teaching system, give our free preview of 30 day risk free guarantee a chance and join our course today.
We are an award-winning, top 10% on Udemy instructor who delivers results. Life-changing results through online instruction.
We feature pro instructors with real-world experience. Our instructors all have a proven track record of success and have helped 50,000 students reach their dreams. Our photography instructors have worked with major corporations and have real-world credibility. Our courses have helped thousands of students reach their goals. Our students range from novice photographers filled with passion to fellow professionals looking to sharpen their skills.
Our instructors have been featured by Popular Photography, Digital Photography School, and Tamron.
What can you expect when you take one of our courses? First, you'll see immediate progress. Second, expect personal attention as all your questions are answered and you get feedback on every image you post. Third, expect to have fun as you learn and grow.
Why not join us today and see what over 50,000 other students have discovered in our courses. Join today and we'll see you inside the course.
Rob Warren is a professional long exposure landscape photographer, photography instructor, and workshop leader. Rob studied classical guitar in the California State University system. He has been a licensed electrician and superintendent before quitting to pursue his passion of photography. As a photographer Rob leads workshops and teaches long exposure as well as selling gallery prints. His work has been featured at photo studios, camera stores, and by many clients around the world.
Rob lives and works as a photographer in Hawaii sharing the most beautiful scenes in the world. HIs passion is for photography and coaching as students learn how to achieve their creative potential.